You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar

Default Something a little diff....

Was setting around talking the other evening about how the world has changed and we started talking about how much fun we had when (we) were teens...there's a lot of things i miss and if there's any thing you miss...feel free to post it.
    I had a few cool cars i wish i still had..a 65 chevelle ss,64 chevy ss..i miss setting around on the school fence before school started in bell bootom jeans/white t shirts and the famous penny/nickle loafer's shooting the bull and checking out the cute girls in mini skirts as they walked buy....back than we didn't have a lot of silly rules and at lunch we'd walk down to the local taveren and shoot a game of snooker/pool.You didn't have all the meaningless things that kids have now adays and good times ment hanging with good friends.I played 6 yr's basketball/football and i really miss that.Good music was on the radio...the doors,steppinwolf,ccr,moody blues,bob seger and the list go's on...man...these kids nowadays have no idea what they missed.
    CSS by MeanV
    FB Truth and a few Dartons.
    FBSA member

I miss the part of not worrying about paying the bills. I miss when our toughest decision was are we gonna play baseball, football, basketball or frisbee. You sure don't realize how good ya got it when your a kid till ya get all grown up and then ya gotta start bein an adult.
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

I MISSED raising rabbits, and being active in 4H.......As you all know I changed that!!!!!!
    I cut things up and split them down!

I wouldn't trade my two daughters for anything in the world but the lifestyle before kids where you could do what you wanted to at the drop of a hat. It's funny how you thought you were always busy before you had kids. I don't know what I did with my time.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

I miss having free time...
    I always feel like I'm rushing around to get stuff done, No time to just kick back anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I miss the part of not worrying about paying the bills. I miss when our toughest decision was are we gonna play baseball, football, basketball or frisbee. You sure don't realize how good ya got it when your a kid till ya get all grown up and then ya gotta start bein an adult.
    Same here, also same as clover&oats and also Brokenarrow. Lifes not bad, but nothing like it was as a youngster, no bills, no laundry, no cooking..... and now i have to buy all my own hunting gear.......

I miss the freedom I had. when I was in my teens no one had their land posted. you could hunt or fish any were you wanted to. a lot of times you would be on land were you had help put up hay or helped build a barn. neighbors would help each other then. now a lot of farms have been bought by out of staters and posted. which is their right.