You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 101 of 974 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 19473
  1. #2001
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Fiddle may I pick your brain for a minute, please?

    You are a computer person, right?
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

  2. #2002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhdcharm View Post
    Quick on your feet, arent ya!! :wink:

    Do you ever venture outside of this thread Fiddle?

    TN, did you just give Fiddle a hug? :wink:
    no
    i don't now where you would get that idea put you can put it right back in that place

  3. #2003
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhdcharm View Post
    Fiddle may I pick your brain for a minute, please?

    You are a computer person, right?
    Go ahead just remember I share a brain with JC but I will do the best I can..
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  4. #2004
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I am averaging about a 1000 posts a month....
    LOL That's quite a average!!!
    Over at the other place the Gents would have a name for that! I can't say it though.
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

  5. #2005

    Default

    where i came from they call us people who post/talk alot padders

  6. #2006

    Default

    .
    I don't have a clue what we are talking about so i will just post this

  7. #2007
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Go ahead just remember I share a brain with JC but I will do the best I can..
    Oh great... so do I have to wait until his half awakens to get a answer? LOL

    Okay.... I have a Gyration ( ) keyboard and mouse. i LOVE it. It is small and just right for me....

    My keyboard is getting worn out and I happened across the very same keyboard ONLY (no mouse or anything else) on ebay and bought it.

    So that it is connected and co-ordinated do I have to get my cd out from when I bought this first keyboard/mouse and etc and then remove what I have now and redo the process?

    Sorry.. IF that made any sense...
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

  8. #2008
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turkeynutz View Post
    where i came from they call us people who post/talk alot padders
    LOL ... MUCH nicer than what they call it on AT!
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

  9. #2009
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhdcharm View Post
    Oh great... so do I have to wait until his half awakens to get a answer? LOL

    Okay.... I have a Gyration ( ) keyboard and mouse. i LOVE it. It is small and just right for me....

    My keyboard is getting worn out and I happened across the very same keyboard ONLY (no mouse or anything else) on ebay and bought it.

    So that it is connected and co-ordinated do I have to get my cd out from when I bought this first keyboard/mouse and etc and then remove what I have now and redo the process?

    Sorry.. IF that made any sense...
    If it is the exact same keyboard it should be ok. You shouldn't have to reinstall the drivers. But if it is a different model you will need the drivers for the keyboard that you bought. Do what I do try it and see if it works...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  10. #2010

  11. #2011
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    If it is the exact same keyboard it should be ok. You shouldn't have to reinstall the drivers. But if it is a different model you will need the drivers for the keyboard that you bought. Do what I do try it and see if it works...
    It is the EXACT same keyboard/model. Drivers?

    I tried it already without doing anything and it didn't work.

    Do I uninstall and then re-install program?

    Sorry Fiddle.. Thank you for your advise and patience.
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

  12. #2012
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turkeynutz View Post
    Do not post in this thread! - Offtopic
    Okay okay don't shout! :wink:

    So TN what do you prefer to be called?
    Turkey, TN, turkeynutz, etc.?

    They call me Charm.
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

  13. #2013
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhdcharm View Post
    It is the EXACT same keyboard/model. Drivers?

    I tried it already without doing anything and it didn't work.

    Do I uninstall and then re-install program?

    Sorry Fiddle.. Thank you for your advise and patience.
    A driver is what is on your disk that you were talking about. I will caution you though. Do you have another keyboard that you could plug into your computer if when you reinstall the software if the keyboard doesnt work that you can use? See the thing about wireless keyboards is this they work fine as long as windows starts normally. But if it doesn't a wireless keyboard is useless so you have to go back to the old standard in order to trouble shoot. One thing to check is to see if there is some type of reset button on the new keyboard to relink it to the reciever. The other thing to try is to look in your programs folder and see if there is someway to recognize the new keyboard there. I am not familiar with the brand of keyboard you have but I would start with this first...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  14. #2014

    Default

    what ever ya want heck i also go by grim or GR

  15. #2015
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    A driver is what is on your disk that you were talking about. I will caution you though. Do you have another keyboard that you could plug into your computer if when you reinstall the software if the keyboard doesnt work that you can use? See the thing about wireless keyboards is this they work fine as long as windows starts normally. But if it doesn't a wireless keyboard is useless so you have to go back to the old standard in order to trouble shoot. One thing to check is to see if there is some type of reset button on the new keyboard to relink it to the reciever. The other thing to try is to look in your programs folder and see if there is someway to recognize the new keyboard there. I am not familiar with the brand of keyboard you have but I would start with this first...
    Oh thank you so much Fiddle! I had looked for a restart button but there was not one on the keyboard.

    You have helped alot!!! Thank you! I will check it out tomorrow and try a couple things.. I have always used a wireless on this computer so it ought to work.

    Thank you Sweetie!!
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

  16. #2016
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turkeynutz View Post
    what ever ya want heck i also go by grim or GR
    Grim? Is that part of your name?
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

  17. #2017
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhdcharm View Post
    Oh thank you so much Fiddle! I had looked for a restart button but there was not one on the keyboard.

    You have helped alot!!! Thank you! I will check it out tomorrow and try a couple things.. I have always used a wireless on this computer so it ought to work.

    Thank you Sweetie!!
    And if all that doesn't work just try reinstalling the drivers with your disk....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  18. #2018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhdcharm View Post
    Grim? Is that part of your name?
    no its just the name i normally go by online

  19. #2019

    Smile

    and GR is short for Grim Reaper

  20. #2020
    Senior Member Redhdcharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ. But you can't get there from here!
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    And if all that doesn't work just try reinstalling the drivers with your disk....
    LOL Uhm okay??!!

    Where's Ron? I want to talk to him about my elk's butt!
    ~ BCY D Loop 18 colors (Also great for "drop away" rest) & Serving Materials ~
    There is no such thing as a "free" lunch... but with us you always get more than you paid for!
    ~ + Nock Point and Peep Tying Thread in Black or Red~

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Post in this thread!..... (for Kenny)
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Post 'em up!!!
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 10:02 AM
  3. Tried to post
    By lungcutter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. 1st post! Which new bow?? help please!
    By tresmon in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 08:18 PM
  5. First post...
    By dbowers in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •