You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 13 of 974 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 19473
  1. #241
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    I learned how to hold my bow right!!!! yeah!!! well I've always actually held it right, just didn't always have the same palm placement. I would always hold my bow different after each round of shooting and didn't figure that out until a couple of months ago. I've been trying to hold it the same way each time ever since then, but couldn't. Finally figured away I could without ordering a special grip. From now on..... All in the X baby!

  2. #242
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Me too. I like to stay up late. prolly why I don't hunt much in the mornings..
    yeah.... me either

  3. #243
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    I learned how to hold my bow right!!!! yeah!!! well I've always actually held it right, just didn't always have the same palm placement. I would always hold my bow different after each round of shooting and didn't figure that out until a couple of months ago. I've been trying to hold it the same way each time ever since then, but couldn't. Finally figured away I could without ordering a special grip. From now on..... All in the X baby!

    You shooting with an open hand now?
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  4. #244
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Hey how do you like my new look? You didn't even notice did ya?
    of course I noticed!!! I like it!!!! I saw the other day that you had said something about changing it and actually bullwinkle was the first thing I thoguht of.

    Sorry I'm a little bit slow right now.... way WAY past my bed time... not much sleep in the past week so I keep have ALOT of typing errors...

  5. #245
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post

    You shooting with an open hand now?
    yes... but I've always shot with an open hand... just always had a tendoncy to torque my bow... it's an elbow thing

  6. #246
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    of course I noticed!!! I like it!!!! I saw the other day that you had said something about changing it and actually bullwinkle was the first thing I thoguht of.

    Sorry I'm a little bit slow right now.... way WAY past my bed time... not much sleep in the past week so I keep have ALOT of typing errors...
    Who cares about typing errors? Bunnyman would have threatened to take my man card if I would have said that....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  7. #247
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    yes... but I've always shot with an open hand... just always had a tendoncy to torque my bow... it's an elbow thing
    Ain't nothing but a chicken wing....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  8. #248
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Plus... my first bow I got at Bass Pro.... and the guy gave me the totally wrong drawlength!!! I went from a 28in to a 26 1/2in! That corrected most of it, but not all

  9. #249
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Who cares about typing errors? Bunnyman would have threatened to take my man card if I would have said that....
    HA!!! try to take my man card all you want!

  10. #250
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    Plus... my first bow I got at Bass Pro.... and the guy gave me the totally wrong drawlength!!! I went from a 28in to a 26 1/2in! That corrected most of it, but not all
    You'd have to have arms like a gorilla to shoot a 28" draw....I shoot a 29" and a 28.5"......
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  11. #251
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    my avater pic shows me with my old bow... I went from a PSE Nova to Bowtech Equalizer.... shhhh.... don't tell bunny I didn't get a mathews!

  12. #252
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    my avater pic shows me with my old bow... I went from a PSE Nova to Bowtech Equalizer.... shhhh.... don't tell bunny I didn't get a mathews!
    OK if you promise not to tell him I have never even shot a Mathews.....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  13. #253
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    You'd have to have arms like a gorilla to shoot a 28" draw....I shoot a 29" and a 28.5"......
    well I can shoot it.... but I would have a horrible stance and my arm would get wacked every now and then.

  14. #254
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    OK if you promise not to tell him I have never even shot a Mathews.....
    too bad it's in writing...

    me either!!! I can't pull my husbands back....yet.... I can pull 55lbs but not 65!

  15. #255
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    ok I seriously have to do my chore and go to bed... I've got to go do a family portrait tomorrow too!

  16. #256
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    too bad it's in writing...

    me either!!! I can't pull my husbands back....yet.... I can pull 55lbs but not 65!
    I just never thought about paying that much for a bow. Then I went out and bought 2 this year but one was last years model and the other was a couple years old. I don't have a Mathews dealer around here close either....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  17. #257
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    oh wait.... 2 more posts and I'm at 400......

  18. #258
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    ok I seriously have to do my chore and go to bed... I've got to go do a family portrait tomorrow too!
    Yeah you don't want bags under your eyes in your picture.....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  19. #259
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    oh wait.... 2 more posts and I'm at 400......
    There's always a catch.......
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  20. #260
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I just never thought about paying that much for a bow. Then I went out and bought 2 this year but one was last years model and the other was a couple years old. I don't have a Mathews dealer around here close either....
    We've got one about 5 miles from my house... it is an expensive bow, but so was my bowtech

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Post in this thread!..... (for Kenny)
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Post 'em up!!!
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 10:02 AM
  3. Tried to post
    By lungcutter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. 1st post! Which new bow?? help please!
    By tresmon in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 08:18 PM
  5. First post...
    By dbowers in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •