You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 329 of 975 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429829 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 19481
  1. #6561
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    What barrels did you have in the Contender? I've got one with a 10 in. 22LR match and a 10 in. octagonal 30-30......
    22
    22mag
    38
    44 mag
    45
    30 30
    7 30 waters
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  2. #6562
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post
    QSA,
    Was that last one a TCU?
    What TCU what is that?
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  3. #6563
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    where did fiddle faddle go???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #6564
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    22
    22mag
    38
    44 mag
    45
    30 30
    7 30 waters
    I don't guess you have any left, huh?........

  5. #6565
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I don't guess you have any left, huh?........
    Nope all gone. But I will look I may have a stck or 2
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  6. #6566
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    where did fiddle faddle go???
    he's probably pouting, I insulted his camera.........

  7. #6567
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    Nope all gone. But I will look I may have a stck or 2
    I need an octaganol forearm for a 10 inch barrel. I can order a new one from Fox River, but they're high........

  8. #6568
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    All I have left is a set for an encore
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  9. #6569
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I need an octaganol forearm for a 10 inch barrel. I can order a new one from Fox River, but they're high........
    How much?
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  10. #6570
    YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    What TCU what is that?
    TCU is a Thompson Center Ugaldi..... I don't know how many were ever made.
    _____________________________________________
    FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
    '06 Mathews Apex 7
    '06 Mathews Apex 7
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson


    Eph. 2:8-10

  11. #6571
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    How much?
    I haven't looked in a while but I think about $30 just for the forearm....

  12. #6572
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    cheaper off ebay
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  13. #6573
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post
    TCU is a Thompson Center Ugaldi..... I don't know how many were ever made.
    Na it is a older TC
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  14. #6574
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    cheaper off ebay
    I've never bought anything off there....who do you deal with for TC stuff?....

  15. #6575
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    last year I bought and sold 3 contenders, 2 G2 contenders, 3 encores
    But I keep the one in the photo SS 300 Win Mag, coustom shop bull barrel 4 ports, walnut thumb hole stock I finished. I will reach way out there
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  16. #6576
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I've never bought anything off there....who do you deal with for TC stuff?....
    Black Sheep contenders. I will get there wed sigth address for you or there phone number
    BRB
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  17. #6577
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    http://www.georgiaeventsgunshows.com

    Try here, call him and ask for the guy that sells TC parts. He is his partner
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  18. #6578
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    where did fiddle faddle go???
    Here I is....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  19. #6579
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    he's probably pouting, I insulted his camera.........
    what did you say?????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #6580
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    lol bunny wanting to start some thing
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Post in this thread!..... (for Kenny)
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. Post 'em up!!!
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:02 AM
  3. Tried to post
    By lungcutter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:54 PM
  4. 1st post! Which new bow?? help please!
    By tresmon in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 09:18 PM
  5. First post...
    By dbowers in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •