You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 377 of 975 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477877 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 19481
  1. #7521
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    You flung a cravin on me for a nanner, so I'm going to the kitchen. I'm outta cereal though......
    Hey JC you ever drink Joint Juice?...My Units friend gave her a case of this stuff and she ain't drinkin it so I opened a can of it it has 1500mg of glucosamine in every can nad the cans are only 8oz.
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  2. #7522
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central MA
    Posts
    501

    Default

    I'm thinking about starting a indoor spear leage. Should we do spots?
    Jennings Uniforce 70lbs
    overdraw
    XX75 2216's (26")
    Muzzy 100 3 blade.
    FBSA PROUD MEMBER.
    President of the DickyDoo club.

  3. #7523
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortshaft View Post
    I'm thinking about starting a indoor spear leage. Should we do spots?
    Yeah I think you should use a 5 spot target though because robinhooding a spear could get pretty dangerous...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  4. #7524
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central MA
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Should we shoot traditional or carbon?
    Jennings Uniforce 70lbs
    overdraw
    XX75 2216's (26")
    Muzzy 100 3 blade.
    FBSA PROUD MEMBER.
    President of the DickyDoo club.

  5. #7525
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Hey JC you ever drink Joint Juice?...My Units friend gave her a case of this stuff and she ain't drinkin it so I opened a can of it it has 1500mg of glucosamine in every can nad the cans are only 8oz.
    I've seen it but I haven't tried it. I take NutraJoint, which has glucosamine. chondroitin and MSM in it. I also buy MSM seperately to take.

  6. #7526
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortshaft View Post
    Should we shoot traditional or carbon?
    Nah real chuckers would only throw traditional...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  7. #7527
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortshaft View Post
    Should we shoot traditional or carbon?
    traditional's the only way to go..........

  8. #7528
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I've seen it but I haven't tried it. I take NutraJoint, which has glucosamine. chondroitin and MSM in it. I also buy MSM seperately to take.
    Do you think it helps you JC? Oh by the way did you ever get your brace?
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  9. #7529
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Do you think it helps you JC? Oh by the way did you ever get your brace?
    It's supposed to maintain and promote cartilage growth and help keep fluid in the joint. It seems less sore when I take it. My mother has rheumatoid arthritis and she told me to take the MSM instead of aspirin when I have a little soreness in the ankle. It works.

    They told me the brace should have been ready last week, so I called yesterday to check on it, and they pretty much gave me attitude about why was I bothering them, they'll call me when it's ready.....

    I'm tired of being an invalid so starting tomorrow I'm gonna strap it up in a brace I bought at WalMart then lace my work boot up real tight over that and just suck it up.

  10. #7530
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    It's supposed to maintain and promote cartilage growth and help keep fluid in the joint. It seems less sore when I take it. My mother has rheumatoid arthritis and she told me to take the MSM instead of aspirin when I have a little soreness in the ankle. It works.

    They told me the brace should have been ready last week, so I called yesterday to check on it, and they pretty much gave me attitude about why was I bothering them, they'll call me when it's ready.....

    I'm tired of being an invalid so starting tomorrow I'm gonna strap it up in a brace I bought at WalMart then lace my work boot up real tight over that and just suck it up.
    Just be careful JC... I could have probably got you a brace faster I order those all the time at work. Is insurance paying for it or do you have to?..
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  11. #7531
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Just be careful JC... I could have probably got you a brace faster I order those all the time at work. Is insurance paying for it or do you have to?..
    It's totally healed, there's really not anything I could do to hurt it, it's just a pain issue due to the lack of cartilage. You couldn't have ordered it for me, they took casts of my foot and leg to fit it, although I appreciate the offer. Insurance is covering it. That's part of the delay. It took about ten days for them to pre-approve it.

  12. #7532
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    It's totally healed, there's really not anything I could do to hurt it, it's just a pain issue due to the lack of cartilage. You couldn't have ordered it for me, they took casts of my foot and leg to fit it, although I appreciate the offer. Insurance is covering it. That's part of the delay. It took about ten days for them to pre-approve it.
    I hate Insurance Companies....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  13. #7533
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I hate Insurance Companies....
    They are kinda slow, but I'm not complaining too much. The hospital and doc has billed around $60,000 for me in the last year and I'm probably out of pocket maybe $1500........

  14. #7534
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default


  15. #7535
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    They are kinda slow, but I'm not complaining too much. The hospital and doc has billed around $60,000 for me in the last year and I'm probably out of pocket maybe $1500........
    yeah that's pretty good. I work im healthcare and my deductable is $2500..
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  16. #7536
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    Hi Wheely...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  17. #7537
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    what's up, Hot Mama?........

  18. #7538
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Just thought I would say HI

    My mouse is about dead and I don't have batteries

  19. #7539
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    Just thought I would say HI

    My mouse is about dead and I don't have batteries
    steal them out of the remote.......

  20. #7540
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    Just thought I would say HI

    My mouse is about dead and I don't have batteries
    Wheely you know you haven't been around here much the last couple days people are gonna start talking....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Post in this thread!..... (for Kenny)
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. Post 'em up!!!
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:02 AM
  3. Tried to post
    By lungcutter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:54 PM
  4. 1st post! Which new bow?? help please!
    By tresmon in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 09:18 PM
  5. First post...
    By dbowers in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •