You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 462 of 974 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562962 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 19473
  1. #9221
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    whats up YO???

    went hard water fishing w/Brokenarrow..........caught about a dozen fish or so.......couple of O.k. large mouths and 2 really good crappies

    a few sunny's.......

    had to stop at noon!!!!

    was a good morning all together
    Cool how thick is the ice?...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  2. #9222
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    sup Bull, you are late.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  3. #9223
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    See walbash is not as far in the sticks as you may thing. I found and comformed 3 wifi hotspots there. So I will bring my laptop and we can have a bolw by blow thread.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  4. #9224
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    See walbash is not as far in the sticks as you may thing. I found and comformed 3 wifi hotspots there. So I will bring my laptop and we can have a bolw by blow thread.
    Dude your gonna have to drive into town to get to those...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  5. #9225
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Yes and your point? After the shot I can download the photos and crop and title them, run into town and upload them to 3D shoots.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  6. #9226
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    Yes and your point? After the shot I can download the photos and crop and title them, run into town and upload them to 3D shoots.
    I got shotgun to McDonalds....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  7. #9227
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I got shotgun to McDonalds....
    ok or wendy's
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  8. #9228
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    ok or wendy's
    Makes me no difference..
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  9. #9229
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    what cell service works up there best
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  10. #9230
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I got shotgun to McDonalds....
    Attaboy!.......

  11. #9231
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Cool how thick is the ice?...
    8-10 inches
    I cut things up and split them down!

  12. #9232
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    Attaboy!.......
    McGREASER..........NO THANKS.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #9233
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    McGREASER..........NO THANKS.......
    That is why I said wendys, hot and juice lol
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  14. #9234
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    McGREASER..........NO THANKS.......
    you're a disgrace to this organization.....

  15. #9235
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    sup J.C. Did you get the teams up yet
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  16. #9236
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    sup J.C. Did you get the teams up yet
    nope. haven't even shot my score yet....

    I doubt we'll be able to do teams. looks like we'll only have 4 or 5 scores.

  17. #9237
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    nope. haven't even shot my score yet....

    I doubt we'll be able to do teams. looks like we'll only have 4 or 5 scores.
    Go me names of scores you have. I will dog the rest to get it done
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  18. #9238
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,883

    Default

    Hard water is for freaks..............


    "HONDA"

  19. #9239
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Hard water is for freaks..............
    I thought it was just another excuse to get hammered?.....

  20. #9240
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    WAAAAAAAAAZUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP

    u ready for some football??????????????/

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Post in this thread!..... (for Kenny)
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Post 'em up!!!
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 10:02 AM
  3. Tried to post
    By lungcutter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. 1st post! Which new bow?? help please!
    By tresmon in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 08:18 PM
  5. First post...
    By dbowers in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •