You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 477 of 974 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527577 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 19472
  1. #9521
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    WOW.............this thread is nearing 10,000 posts.


    "HONDA"

  2. #9522
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    WOW.............this thread is nearing 10,000 posts.
    whoever gets the 10,000th post is gonna have some serious braggin rights.......




    It's gonna be me......

  3. #9523
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    WOW.............this thread is nearing 10,000 posts.
    When we hit 10,000 we are gonna have a celebration of epic proportions. Heck I might even get Tom Petty to play at the party....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  4. #9524
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    When we hit 10,000 we are gonna have a celebration of epic proportions. Heck I might even get Tom Petty to play at the party....
    I'm gonna have a wardrobe malfunction........

  5. #9525
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #9526
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I'm gonna have a wardrobe malfunction........
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  7. #9527
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    It's gonna be bigger than that we can put QSA in charge of gettin the dynamite...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  8. #9528
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Night Yall....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  9. #9529
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Night Yall....
    night, fiddle........

  10. #9530
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    whos bright idea was that lol


    Do not post in this thread! - Offtopic
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  11. #9531
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    It's gonna be bigger than that we can put QSA in charge of gettin the dynamite...
    no dynamite but I have a hook up for the loudest home made M80s you ever seen. The guy makes then out of the same powder used to launch the morter shells at big fire work shows. The same size as a real m80 but sounds like 4 sticks of dynamite going off.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  12. #9532
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    no dynamite but I have a hook up for the loudest home made M80s you ever seen. The guy makes then out of the same powder used to launch the morter shells at big fire work shows. The same size as a real m80 but sounds like 4 sticks of dynamite going off.
    I knew we could count on ya QSA....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  13. #9533
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    whos bright idea was that lol


    Do not post in this thread! - Offtopic
    Probably GW....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  14. #9534
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    yes I have a hook up for a lot of useless crap lol
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  15. #9535
    BOWNUTS jdawg240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    morning fellas Its the weekend dont sleep it away!
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

  16. #9536
    BOWNUTS jdawg240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    I got to go... sneeking into a buck bedding area to hang a stand this morning..I know were he lives and he wont care Im there now so Im off to the farm!!!!!!!
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

  17. #9537
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    morning all going to work at 11:00
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  18. #9538
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg240 View Post
    I got to go... sneeking into a buck bedding area to hang a stand this morning..I know were he lives and he wont care Im there now so Im off to the farm!!!!!!!
    Your deer season is still in?.....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  19. #9539
    BOWNUTS jdawg240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Your deer season is still in?.....
    no It ended Jan 1st.. I was done November 9th..The deer I want to kill next year is in a spot that I cant get to in the spring becasue the water will be to high and by the time the water goes down it's to late to be messing around. We re-hang most our stands during the winter freeze..Prep shooting lanes and trails in and out of stands. Our deer are so pressured and smart the only way to see a mature buck is to hunt the swamp and be very very stealthy.Plus it gives me all summer to glass feilds and not worry about hanging stands when its 85 degrees!
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

  20. #9540
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg240 View Post
    no It ended Jan 1st.. I was done November 9th..The deer I want to kill next year is in a spot that I cant get to in the spring becasue the water will be to high and by the time the water goes down it's to late to be messing around. We re-hang most our stands during the winter freeze..Prep shooting lanes and trails in and out of stands. Our deer are so pressured and smart the only way to see a mature buck is to hunt the swamp and be very very stealthy.Plus it gives me all summer to glass feilds and not worry about hanging stands when its 85 degrees!
    That makes sense.... I hunt as much on the ground as I do in a stand anymore...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Post in this thread!..... (for Kenny)
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Post 'em up!!!
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 10:02 AM
  3. Tried to post
    By lungcutter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. 1st post! Which new bow?? help please!
    By tresmon in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 08:18 PM
  5. First post...
    By dbowers in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •