You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 859 of 974 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869909959 ... LastLast
Results 17,161 to 17,180 of 19480
  1. #17161
    Bad 2 the Bone Elkslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    82

    Default

    LMAO that was the best clip.....
    EastOutfitter Pro Staff Field Tester

    Its all fun & Games. Untill you put that big boy on the ground..
    Now its time to get to work

  2. #17162
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    come back! I need you

  3. #17163
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default


  4. #17164
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    When's the last time a women said that to you J.C.??

  5. #17165
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default



    OK, any computer smarties in here? Last night I was on websites I get on all the time, suddenly all these unfamiliar warnings/scans/windows/spyware warnings are on my screen saying things about security warnings! I couldn't do ANYTHING...I was locked out of most everything. It was "system tool", very generic looking and when I clicked on anything to get out of it, it kept taking me to a page to purchase a spyware program or something.

    So, after a little panick, rebooting, and thoughts of smashing my computer with a hammer....I logged out, logged back in under another user, there was NOTHING wrong in that screen, AVG scan said everything was good. Back to my screen, everything still flashing red. So I went back to the other user screen and restored my computer to a few days ago.....everything is back to perfect working order, as far as I can tell

  6. #17166
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post


    OK, any computer smarties in here? Last night I was on websites I get on all the time, suddenly all these unfamiliar warnings/scans/windows/spyware warnings are on my screen saying things about security warnings! I couldn't do ANYTHING...I was locked out of most everything. It was "system tool", very generic looking and when I clicked on anything to get out of it, it kept taking me to a page to purchase a spyware program or something.

    So, after a little panick, rebooting, and thoughts of smashing my computer with a hammer....I logged out, logged back in under another user, there was NOTHING wrong in that screen, AVG scan said everything was good. Back to my screen, everything still flashing red. So I went back to the other user screen and restored my computer to a few days ago.....everything is back to perfect working order, as far as I can tell



    Don't feel bad Wheely the dang porn sites did that to my computer too.

  7. #17167
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Don't feel bad Wheely the dang porn sites did that to my computer too.
    So, do you know if it is invisibly still infesting my computer or is it a good chance it is gone?

  8. #17168
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    So, do you know if it is invisibly still infesting my computer or is it a good chance it is gone?
    Well I know just enough about a computer to get me in trouble........but from the people that have helped me out when I run into problems I would say first thing to do is a scan and see if you still have a problem or if your anti-virus knocked it out. If it gives you a all clear I wouldn't worry.

    But like I said......what do I know?

  9. #17169
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Well I know just enough about a computer to get me in trouble........but from the people that have helped me out when I run into problems I would say first thing to do is a scan and see if you still have a problem or if your anti-virus knocked it out. If it gives you a all clear I wouldn't worry.

    But like I said......what do I know?

    When all the warnings were flashing it would let me do anything, but once I restored it to an earlier time, I was able to run a scan and it said all was good...now it seems to be running great, especially since I re-did the update I deleted

  10. #17170
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Default Can't believe I came back to this thread !

    Am reporting in , as it's been awhile and knowing that my return may not be what everyone here wanted , but who cares about that !

  11. #17171
    BOWNUTS jdawg240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Uh o something is gone
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

  12. #17172
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Wink Here's what I think !

    Cheer up , things are now looking good as spring is here !

  13. #17173
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Am reporting in , as it's been awhile and knowing that my return may not be what everyone here wanted , but who cares about that !
    Welcome back Carpy.....ya missed me didn't you?


    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg240 View Post
    Uh o something is gone

    What?

  14. #17174
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Thumbs up Well , I don't know about you !

    But " YES " !

  15. #17175
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default


  16. #17176
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post


    OK, any computer smarties in here? Last night I was on websites I get on all the time, suddenly all these unfamiliar warnings/scans/windows/spyware warnings are on my screen saying things about security warnings! I couldn't do ANYTHING...I was locked out of most everything. It was "system tool", very generic looking and when I clicked on anything to get out of it, it kept taking me to a page to purchase a spyware program or something.

    So, after a little panick, rebooting, and thoughts of smashing my computer with a hammer....I logged out, logged back in under another user, there was NOTHING wrong in that screen, AVG scan said everything was good. Back to my screen, everything still flashing red. So I went back to the other user screen and restored my computer to a few days ago.....everything is back to perfect working order, as far as I can tell
    So it was you who sent my the computer SYPH....I got that one 2...I am on a NEW computer now....thanks, I will be sending you the bill....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  17. #17177
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Gatoreye and carpshooter a serious SLACKERS....


    Total Posts: 17,175
    User Name Posts
    bullfiddle 4,130
    J.C. 2,515
    BUNNYMAN 2,208
    QSA 1,744
    BowhuntnHoosier 1,210
    Wheely 1,017
    jdawg240 853
    deerkiller443 844
    Holy Smokes 294
    firechic 251
    Shortshaft 214
    brokenarrow 202
    poorman 183
    trussoni 169
    wp_bowmaster 142
    Redhdcharm 117
    dodgensince74 107
    Gator eye 87
    Carpshooter 79
    kbohunt 69
    lungcutter 69
    jcmorgan31 48
    monkybrainz 46
    rodney482 41
    fstgstdsmpay 36
    Jay Are 34
    bamaboydave 31
    HCAman 29
    Slice 28
    two_shoes 28
    Tnutz 27
    pred8er 23
    ryanpalomba 23
    J.A.G. 22
    dbdcougar 17
    Hook Em 16
    pilot 15
    hstubblefield 14
    Big Ben 75 12
    bowhunterj 12
    archerykid12 9
    big scores 8
    the contractor 8
    tnts79 8
    Elkslayer 7
    Paul S. 7
    Dredly 6
    goldflinger 6
    Grim Reaper 6
    archer1983 5
    SasNutzReaper&Talker 5
    ciscokid 5
    paturkytalker 4
    CJKOLCUN 4
    SinGin 4
    RCL 4
    pse 24 4
    MichiganHunter 4
    ace7038 4
    Chris 4
    DeluxeRaider 4
    Ronhop 3
    Shaman 3
    hotshott 3
    3d Shooter 3
    shovelhead801 2
    hitman846 2
    jim p. 2
    Sean Foster 2
    ecmbowhunter 2
    thjacobi 2
    yetibowtech 2
    dzingale 2
    AzRednekRabbit 2
    STRO 2
    King Country 1
    IChim2 1
    Hawkins305 1
    soldiermom 1
    Q!! 1
    Bownhead 1
    Lefteye 1
    Colo_Lee 1
    peterGraves 1
    Mathews Man 1
    Mshunter 1
    cordini 1
    gamoboy 1
    Hoyt1986 1
    mathewsgirl13 1
    thehairlessone! 1
    ne143D 1
    Dooby 1
    signman68 1
    tenzero1 1
    Hoyt_563 1
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #17178
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Well who's in a hurry !

    I try to take my time as watching paint dry is an art , just ask Gatoreye !

  19. #17179
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Every morning Before I click on this thread I ask "Why go there, who's counting?"



    Now I know.

    Better get some faster drying paint Carpy

  20. #17180
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I use to not even think about coming to this thread and than I started and here I am !

    Well we got over an inch of snow today here in Iowa !

    Going to make it hard to spot them underwater critters with the ice again !

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Post in this thread!..... (for Kenny)
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Post 'em up!!!
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 10:02 AM
  3. Tried to post
    By lungcutter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. 1st post! Which new bow?? help please!
    By tresmon in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 08:18 PM
  5. First post...
    By dbowers in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •