You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 955 of 974 FirstFirst ... 455855905945953954955956957965 ... LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,100 of 19480

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Me too !
    Me .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............[COLOR="Red"].................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................[.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................/COLOR]#3
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

I'm in for #4

sighn me up for #5

Talking A little known fact !

I'm here for number " 6 " than !

Im just stopin in to say hi.................

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Im just stopin in to say hi.................
    I'm just glad that you nevered plan to post here !

I'm just glad that you nevered plan to post here !

i will never ever post here!................................

Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    i will never ever post here!................................
    You are very wise to do that , grasshopper !

You are very wise to do that , grasshopper !
    Before long ,at this rate we will be surpassing Capt Coolaid for sure ,maybe thats what he's sore about???????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Before long ,at this rate we will be surpassing Capt Coolaid for sure ,maybe thats what he's sore about???????
    I never even gave that a thought , guess some get really angry about things like that !

I never even gave that a thought , guess some get really angry about things like that !

I think he's still sore that the south lost the civil war!!!!He just can't seem to let that old cheastnut go can he????????

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I think he's still sore that the south lost the civil war!!!!He just can't seem to let that old cheastnut go can he????????
    I think he's angry cause an African - American won again , and he just don't understand the electoral election system , maybe because of the way he was raised !

I really hope he does get help before he gets arrested !

I wil pray for him !

I think he's angry cause an African - American won again , and he just don't understand the electoral election system , maybe because of the way he was raised !

I really hope he does get help before he gets arrested !

I wil pray for him !
    ME TOO!!!!!!!

This will be my last post here ,,at least before the next one that is !

Now you know and you are !

Do you think Bullfiddle is still even with us????Or has he gone the way of Poorman??????? and won the lotto

I m hoping I will be the next lotto winner. I promise to disappear as all lotto winners do

Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I m hoping I will be the next lotto winner. I promise to disappear as all lotto winners do
    I take it that the orange army hunting isn't going too well , if you are posting on a " Sunday " here !

Sitting in a shack right now. A few does and fawns earlier but it is real foggy and can only see a hundred yards or so

Sitting in a shack right now. A few does and fawns earlier but it is real foggy and can only see a hundred yards or so
    Wait for the big one !

I bet its not realy foggy , its probably all the PBR last night.......