You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default Michigan Smackdown Shoot 11-10-07

    We are having a smack down shoot saturday 11-10-07. Vegas round. bring it and dont sing it....


    Place: is Kent Arms Pro shop in Grand Rapids, Mi.

    And bring a crispy to be signed ( donated) that is!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  2. #2
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    We are having a smack down shoot saturday 11-10-07. Vegas round. bring it and dont sing it....


    Place: is Kent Arms Pro shop in Grand Rapids, Mi.

    And bring a crispy to be signed ( donated) that is!!
    Ok Pinwheel translate this message for us under educated folks. First off what's a Smack down shoot? I have never shot a vegas round so I can't tell ya crap about that. And just why would anybody want to sign a crispy? (not sure what that is either)
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  3. #3
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Ok Pinwheel translate this message for us under educated folks. First off what's a Smack down shoot? I have never shot a vegas round so I can't tell ya crap about that. And just why would anybody want to sign a crispy? (not sure what that is either)
    smack down shoot is where a bunch of guys get together for some friendly smack talk (shooting). Vegas round is a 3 face target. meaning 3 spots.. and a crispy is a dollar you have to sign to the guy that beats you.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  4. #4
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    smack down shoot is where a bunch of guys get together for some friendly smack talk (shooting). Vegas round is a 3 face target. meaning 3 spots.. and a crispy is a dollar you have to sign to the guy that beats you.
    I don't have that many dollars to give away.........
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Default

    How did it go?
    Arrow flight anal
    My aim is better than my spelling!

  6. #6
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    didnt make it. Was hunting instead... Heard it went great though and DStarnes took the title for the 2nd year in a row!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Similar Threads

  1. 3D shoot in Brighton, Michigan
    By Cameron in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 11:42 AM
  2. Michigan Spot Shoot
    By Slice in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:13 PM
  3. Michigan ASA Indoors Shoot 2008
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 12:31 AM
  4. S.E. Michigan, Shoot for the Loot
    By HYTMANN in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 10:55 PM
  5. Michigan ASA 3D Shoot Opener April 9 & 10
    By Mrbullseye in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •