You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default 2008 PSE/Browning

I got a chance to shoot every bow that PSE and Browning has for 2008 today. I'll tell ya. they out did them selves this year. They got a new bow for beginers: the Stinger. 31.5 A/A and 7- 7/16" brace rated at 304ibo. Parallel limbs. Nrg single cam. Super smooth and shock free for $299.00. also has a new navcom grip made by limbsaver. Very nice bow for that price. I was really impressed with the new Browning youth bows too. they came back with the micro eclips. 50lb max with the new mini-trance cam. Really smooth... the micro-adrenalin has new hybrid cams to. very smooth. The micro-midas went back to the 3 to seperate its self more from the adrenalin. and price dropped to. The Rogue X is one to be checked out as well as the new look Illusion... or should I say faster Illusion....
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Default Ha,PIN!

I talked to the shop down here and a rep.is coming in wed.with the new target bows.
    I seen it in the cat. but im not sure about it until i shoot it.
    The pro-shop owner sayed i should lean toward the new Shark target he was also bringing one of them in also,im going there friday(im off)and will be in that area and let ya know how it went,cant get there wed.its 60miles from me.
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    I talked to the shop down here and a rep.is coming in wed.with the new target bows.
    I seen it in the cat. but im not sure about it until i shoot it.
    The pro-shop owner sayed i should lean toward the new Shark target he was also bringing one of them in also,im going there friday(im off)and will be in that area and let ya know how it went,cant get there wed.its 60miles from me.
    For Spots definately go with the Shark X. The shark isnt real fast and would have a tough time getting any speed out of it for 3d but its probably has the best draw curve of any target bow I've shot. unreal how smooth it is. And just dead in your hand .. For 3d the Money Maker is going to be the money winner. Kb.. your gonna love those new mini-hf cams. Also the Mossy Oak X or the Grand Illusion would make a excellent 3d/ hunting bow. 35.5" A/A and 330+ ibo at 7" brace is going to be popular for the hunter/3d guys. If your pro-shop has any questions on some bows that the rep. doesnt bring... let me know!!!! I shot the whole line up for over 3hrs yesterday..
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Default Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    For Spots definately go with the Shark X. The shark isnt real fast and would have a tough time getting any speed out of it for 3d but its probably has the best draw curve of any target bow I've shot. unreal how smooth it is. And just dead in your hand .. For 3d the Money Maker is going to be the money winner. Kb.. your gonna love those new mini-hf cams. Also the Mossy Oak X or the Grand Illusion would make a excellent 3d/ hunting bow. 35.5" A/A and 330+ ibo at 7" brace is going to be popular for the hunter/3d guys. If your pro-shop has any questions on some bows that the rep. doesnt bring... let me know!!!! I shot the whole line up for over 3hrs yesterday..
    Thats the one he's bringing the Money Maker, He said its awesome but he was talking about the new shark has a new type of cam over last year and wanted me to check it out friday its supposed to be alot faster than last years shark model but can only be special ordered like this.
    He said he will have 4 models there and ask me to come down.
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A