You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by IChim2 View Post
    Thats funny... I remember going to those Surplus stoes trying to find camo that fit...and being a tad over 6'4" that was hard to do....use to take the hem out of the cuff's so my pants would be longer and i had to leave my jacket sleeves unbuttoned or when i straightened out my arm's it was like being in a restraining outfit anyone who wore camo all looked the same
    Exactly, and everyone had the old military issue woodlands camo. This is why some of us got creative and used an old Dickies coverall and tie-dyed it. It looked eerily similar to today's Predator Deception camo pattern. Then when Crumley's Treebark came out it was all the rage. I think I had that pattern in just about every piece of hunting clothes I owned, right down to my shorts.

Default Man!

Quote Originally Posted by ross334 View Post
    Exactly, and everyone had the old military issue woodlands camo. This is why some of us got creative and used an old Dickies coverall and tie-dyed it. It looked eerily similar to today's Predator Deception camo pattern. Then when Crumley's Treebark came out it was all the rage. I think I had that pattern in just about every piece of hunting clothes I owned, right down to my shorts.
    Those were the days, I bought my clothes at the army surplus back in 76 when i started bowhuntin at age 15 and killed my first dear at 16 with bow.
    Was hunting beside my dad since age 8 but sitting beside him when he killed a deer at age 6
    At age 19 started shooting Nfaa shoots and starting working on bows for 3D shooters in clubs.
    Me and my dad met and went hunting when i was 22 with Jim Crumley from Treebark Camo.
    At Radford Army Ammunition Plant.
    Ive Taken around 100 deer with my bows as much as 8 in 1 year
    Total hunting around:38 years
    With bow:30 years
    My dream was always to someday meet Fred Bear, It never happened, In this life anyway but he was the man to me.
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A