You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Shooting under pressure, vegas is nothing!

You want to try shooting undere pressure? Try performing for 25 cub scouts and their parents. One of our staff shooters had to do that last night.

We had the scouts in shooting balloons and having a good time. After they were done, we put some really small balloons up and had one of our staff shooters shoot them for a demonstration.

With all these kids and parents watching, it was interesting to see if he could pull it off and he did. Afterward, he said man that was a lot of pressure. You bet.

So the next time you need to practice for the pressure of Vegas, LAS, etc. Just get a bunch of scouts and shoot in front of them.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Been there done that

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    You want to try shooting undere pressure? Try performing for 25 cub scouts and their parents. One of our staff shooters had to do that last night.

We had the scouts in shooting balloons and having a good time. After they were done, we put some really small balloons up and had one of our staff shooters shoot them for a demonstration.

With all these kids and parents watching, it was interesting to see if he could pull it off and he did. Afterward, he said man that was a lot of pressure. You bet.

So the next time you need to practice for the pressure of Vegas, LAS, etc. Just get a bunch of scouts and shoot in front of them.
    I was working with about 26 4h kids man that something else when I had to shoot I did ok but my ticker was hammering your right on pressurer you do that you can shoot any las,vegas,etc. thats nothing but do it in front of kids wow.kingfishachery