You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Trophy room

Default Trophy room

We should have a "trophy room" so to speak... a thread devoted to people posting up pics of thier kills! Any one else like the idea???
    C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\My Pictures\IM000540\derr n me.JPG

Default I agree

That would be cool but it may be rather cumbersome to look thru all the old ones to get to the new pictures. If it were set up right it would be really cool.

I think we would need administrative help but it would be easyer to have all the pics in one spot so you could always go in and scan through pics instead of going back pages to look for someones thread
    C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\My Pictures\IM000540\derr n me.JPG

When starting up a Trophy Room I would just have it set up as "Current"(for this year. And "Archival" for the years prior. Keeping the current ones until hunting season opens next year and then moving them to Archival with a 2007 (yearly) subfolder heading. Instead of putting all the work on the administrator just have everyone re-submit their photos that they want included into the Archival section. In the archival section eventually there would be subsections such as 2007, 2008 etc with a prior 2007 subheading section. Also sections for top deer (monster of the year) Top doe, Best deer by Juniors (under 18) etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MoSkeeter0311 View Post
    When starting up a Trophy Room I would just have it set up as "Current"(for this year. And "Archival" for the years prior. Keeping the current ones until hunting season opens next year and then moving them to Archival with a 2007 (yearly) subfolder heading. Instead of putting all the work on the administrator just have everyone re-submit their photos that they want included into the Archival section. In the archival section eventually there would be subsections such as 2007, 2008 etc with a prior 2007 subheading section. Also sections for top deer (monster of the year) Top doe, Best deer by Juniors (under 18) etc.
    Yeah that sounds good!

You've got my vote, as long as it's easy to navigate and post pics. Sounds like a really cool idea.
    "We all must hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

oh you mean exactly like AT
    Parker Hornet 28" 70#
    easton epic 400gr. RAGE 2 blade

that would be cool
    Target: Elite Energy, Copper John A.N.T.S., TT SS II, Posten 28" Victory X-Ringer HV 312gr.

Woods: Mathews Switchback, Trophy Ridge 5 pin, QAD Rest, Maxima Arrows

GO TEAM 3!!