Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 09-08-2004, 09:15 PM   #1
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute
Talking New Archery Shop coming to Rockford IL Area.

There is a new shop in the Rockford Area and should be open soon. The address is 8289W Burden Road in the old Fishers Appliance building at 251 and Forest Hills Road.

The shop is called Obsession Archery. There will be a multi-lane 20 yard indoor range, possibly video in the future. Current bow lines are Hoyt and Bowtech.

As stated above, the shop is not ready yet, construction is still underway. Hoping to be open by mid September.

There has never been a shop in the area like this one. Big, great lighting and products for every form of archery.

If you are in Northern IL/Southern WI and need a Hoyt or Bowtech product just call 815-877-1212.

Chris Christenson
President of Obsession Archery Inc.
and Owner of 3DShoots.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 10:10 PM   #2
glenny

glenny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to glenny
Default Oh Yea_____

I have been doing alot of archery buying this year from 3dshoots.
I know that I also bought my first Hoyt last week from obsession archery,and can't wait till the doors open up to shoot the tar out of it.
Congratulations Buddy!
I wish everyone could know how wonderful of a releif it is to have someone actually take the time and show even a advanced archer.... like myself(ha) what a archery dealer does for his clientell.
I am estatic and you will know where you can find me at.
Funny how a custom doinker stabilizer order seemed to dwell into a fabulous relationship ...
If you haven't met or talked to Chris yet you surely don't know what your missing.
I am sure there will be more to say,I am virtually speachless,and mostly because that is due to happiness.
I need a tissue guys.
glenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 11:06 AM   #3
Sportsman

Sportsman is on a distinguished road
Default Congratulations Chris

And what a perfect location! I'm sure you will let us know when you open the doors. I can't wait
Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 11:26 AM   #4
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Glen, you crack me up.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 11:41 AM   #5
arrow1b

arrow1b is on a distinguished road

Is there a date for the grand opening?
arrow1b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 06:17 PM   #6
randallt3

randallt3 is on a distinguished road
Default Rockford Range

Yes, please do post when you are opening. I'll make the trip and drag along the whole family. Just received one of two bows for myself and will need rest/sights/release/arrows, for both. Can't think of a better way to say congratulations than buying new toys. Let us know!
randallt3 is offline   Reply With Quote