Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic

Old 03-14-2009, 01:30 AM   #1
1badbulldog

1badbulldog is on a distinguished road
Default NOAH Alert--->Carrie Underwood/HSUS

NOAH Members should contact Fox Broadcasting, the company that airs American Idol, immediately.

They should be told that country music star Carrie Underwood’s rendition of “Home Sweet Home” isn’t so sweet for the millions of sportsmen who will be attacked by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) after they make money off the tune.

According to Carrie Underwood’s official website, the song is going to be used each week on the hit television show when a contestant is voted off.
Check it out
http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/

Unfortunately, Underwood has made clear that a portion of the proceeds from subsequent sales of that song will go to benefit the largest anti-hunting organization in the nation, HSUS. This will give HSUS even more money to direct towards bowhunters, hunters, anglers, and trappers nationwide.

“Carrie Underwood has decided to use her talents to benefit an organization dedicated to destroying the rights of thousands of her fans,” said U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance (USSA) senior vice president, Rick Story. “HSUS does not operate or oversee animal shelters; it is a radical organization that seeks to end hunting and other responsible uses of animals in America.”

Story said that sportsmen must send American Idol a strong message that its indirect support of HSUS, is not appreciated.

Sportsmen can make a difference. Companies such as Iams, General Mills, Accor Hotels, Pet Safe, Sears, Meijer Inc, and Ace Hardware ended relationships with HSUS after thousands of sportsmen levied strong protest.

Take Action! Sportsmen are urged to contact key personnel at American Idol’s parent company, Fox Broadcasting and demand that Underwood’s song not be given a stage to raise money for HSUS.

Mr. Peter Liguori
Fox Broadcasting Company
Chairman of Entertainment
10201 West Pico Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90064-2606

Fax: 310-369-1283
Phone: 310-369-3553
Email: peter.rice@fox.com
Old 03-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #2
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Exclamation I know what to do !

She's out of my dreams - NOT,
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
Sniper

Sniper is on a distinguished road

She probably thought she was giving money to pay for spaying and neutering or some nonsense. She's a sheltered kid, and just not very experienced with the manipulations of the "Real World".
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #4
jschulz

jschulz is on a distinguished road

She's a full out vegitarian that backs PETA also!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:49 PM   #5
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Can't believe I came back to this thread !

But I did , what do you all think now ?

Last edited by Carpshooter; 12-09-2011 at 06:50 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:07 PM   #6
Westy
Aussie Member

Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
But I did , what do you all think now ?
I,m offto the range and going to listen to AC\DC great Ozzie Rock!!!!!These guys will eat your mother-in-law

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote