Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > Beginners Archery Range

Old 07-05-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
rackhunter1

rackhunter1 is on a distinguished road
Default need help

i'm having problems with my string jumping on the other side of my cable gaurd bar. the bow is a golden eagle and just started happening a month ago. i have bought a new bow but would like to keep the old one for back up. any help would be great. thanks
rackhunter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
Ancient Archer

Ancient Archer is on a distinguished road

Did you recently make any "adjustments" to your bow? It's not likely that the bow should just suddenley change the way it shoots. Did you do anything at all with the cable slide, like install it backwards, or are the string and cables located properly in the cam slots? Does the bow draw differently than before? It sounds like you may have made somechange to the bow???
1965 Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve 50lb, 52", Original Bear Quiver & Cedar Arrows
Ancient Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
rackhunter1

rackhunter1 is on a distinguished road

I had the bow shop put on a wisker biscuit and a new string on. After that the bow was shooting fine. I talked to someone else and they think that i may have altered the way i shoot. i did also noticed that the sting cable gaurd bar looks slightly tweaked toward the string but when i take it off and examine it, it looks straight. should i try a new cable gaurd bar?
rackhunter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
jmontana

jmontana is on a distinguished road

Is the bow a split limb, i had similar problems with my cam but either way it was do to the limb being twisted. i was having problems with mine and that was the cause. The twist on it is almost impossible to see you really have to examine it.
jmontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #5
Enattydab

Enattydab is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Enattydab
Default need help

hello all
i have been modeling for a while now and i was wundering is it possible to turn off mirror after a model is done or i just dont need it with out getting rid of the side i have mirrored ?
any help is much apreciated
o i almost forgot dose mirror also cause your bone x axis mirror to not appear that it is working cause when ever i use mirror and x axis mirror for the armetures they dont show up on the right side of my models?
Enattydab is offline   Reply With Quote