Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic

Old 12-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Wink An important annoucement everyone !

I have to report this here as I , Carpshooter is more respected here in the offtopic section than the others sections here on this site !

Today as yours trully along with my better half were leaving to go to the city for those new wire cutters that I need for cross-country deer hunting , I noticed a package left at my front door .

After delaying my time going to the city , I brought this package inside and openned it . To my surprised was no doubt a present from those fellows at some archery company of what appeared to be a prototype , possiblely a 2013 or later model of the future !

I still went to the city first , afterall I need those new wire cutters !

When I got home , I strung that bow as it was so secret that they must of never wanted their own string makers to not be aware of it's existence !

It has a wood finish on one side and a color full painting on the other side , in otherwords it is a half painted bow !

I know everyone and their brother wants to see what no doubt is the newest speed bow of the future !

It appears to be about 20 inches ATA and as must speed have a 2 & 1/2 inch brace height and a IBO modified speed by it's maker of around 440 fps ( that's my guess ) !

Here are the photos that are top secret , hey what are they going to do to a Hoyt shooter anyway ? !

I think the name of it will be the boomerang , right Westy ? !
Attached Thumbnails
Offtopic - Click for larger version   Offtopic - Click for larger version   Offtopic - Click for larger version  
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #2
Westy
Aussie Member

Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about

[UOTE]

With a bit of pracitice you'll get the knack of it!!!!!The best way to start is place it in your mouth and then shake your head about!!!!

SEE PHOTO ATTACHED

http://youtu.be/Jj8eGQt77JM This is my best mate doing his best

Now this is me see how good I am!!!Anyone for flying fox Steaks tastes just like chicken EEEHHHHHH

http://youtu.be/9DDHxOqFkAs

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:12 AM   #3
Westy
Aussie Member

Thumbs up My best Mate

This here bloke can speak better english than the Queen of England you know!!!! I didn't realise how hard us fellas were to understand till I looked at us on youtube!!!!! nice to here my mobs story being told in my native tounge during the flying fox story!!! Damm us Candians are hard to understand EEEEEHHHHHHHhhhhh Slippy

Old 12-13-2011, 07:01 AM   #4
Gator eye

Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough

Very nice bow you got there Carpy...let us know how it groups.

Did you all know I can see the future????

Yeap that's right, I can see into the future and in the future I can see Carpy with a big knot on the back of his head.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Very nice bow you got there Carpy...let us know how it groups.

Did you all know I can see the future????

Yeap that's right, I can see into the future and in the future I can see Carpy with a big knot on the back of his head.
Not me , I got this thing hung up as a conversation piece to impress my non-Queen's English speaking archery friends , mate !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
Gator eye

Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough

I see he's wearing off on ya.....your starting to speak the speak and talk the talk.

Now Your

Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #7
Westy
Aussie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Not me , I got this thing hung up as a conversation piece to impress my non-Queen's English speaking archery friends , mate !

Just wait and see ,one night they'll all get socially excited (Pi$$ed) and they'll have to give it a try????

See Gator I can see the future as well old M8