Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down What are you paying for a Gallon of Gas

Well I here some Bitching and whinneeing about what they pay for PETROL A Gallon so tell me more???????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Well I here some Bitching and whinneeing about what they pay for PETROL A Gallon so tell me more???????
today it was 3.46 a gallon.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
vertigo
Senior Member
 
vertigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Louississippi
Posts: 141
vertigo will become famous soon enough
Default

$3.36 here, still better than last year's $3.89.
__________________
Wherever we go, there we are.
vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:12 AM   #4
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Well here's a news flash for some here!!!!!I filled up today and payed $6.08 \Gallon and thats Real money (AUSTRALIAN DOLLERS) I guess I won't be going Walleye fishing no more either!!!!!Seriously you guys have it so good over in the And everythings so close together for you Guys!!!Be glad your even with all your problems at the moment!!!!1 jealous Aussie
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #5
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Well here's a news flash for some here!!!!!I filled up today and payed $6.08 \Gallon and thats Real money (AUSTRALIAN DOLLERS) I guess I won't be going Walleye fishing no more either!!!!!Seriously you guys have it so good over in the And everythings so close together for you Guys!!!Be glad your even with all your problems at the moment!!!!1 jealous Aussie


Well not to jump into the politics to hard but you need to remember that WE Proud Americans also pay for the brunt of military actions around the world so you Aussie's and other friendly nations can feel warm, safe and fussy knowing that the USA got's your back and know one in there right mind is going to mess with you. Truth be told us Americans should be getting free oil and gas from Iraq and Kuwait for the amount of money we spent in the last ten years on those two nations alone. Yes, our Allies helped and all did there part but if you break down cost, the American tax payer will be paying the bill for alot of years to come.......To the Victor goes the Spoils
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #6
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Well not to jump into the politics to hard but you need to remember that WE Proud Americans also pay for the brunt of military actions around the world so you Aussie's and other friendly nations can feel warm, safe and fussy knowing that the USA got's your back and know one in there right mind is going to mess with you. Truth be told us Americans should be getting free oil and gas from Iraq and Kuwait for the amount of money we spent in the last ten years on those two nations alone. Yes, our Allies helped and all did there part but if you break down cost, the American tax payer will be paying the bill for alot of years to come.......To the Victor goes the Spoils

AMAN
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #7
Renegade88
Senior Member
 
Renegade88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sanford NC
Posts: 189
Renegade88 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Well I here some Bitching and whinneeing about what they pay for PETROL A Gallon so tell me more???????
Well I ain't bitching cause I know we got it better than some folks but, still hate paying for diesel to put in my F 250. $3.99 a gallon here.
Renegade88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #8
Slippy
Buckeyes #1 <----
 
Slippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lithopolis Ohio
Posts: 1,822
Slippy will become famous soon enough
Default

3.55 last nite.
__________________
Prostaff of whatever DB uses.
Slippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

As you now know we here in Australia pay way to much to our great oil company's for Gas and Diesal!!!!Tell me we buy or gpetrol in litres thats the metric thing and there are 4 litres \gallon,we pay $1.52\litre but it fluxuates every other day????Monday it can be $1.52\litre and by wednesday it's 1.35\litre does this happen in your neck of the woods or is this just the oil companies ripping us off here????Anyone!!!! And Gattor come in spinner!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #10
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
As you now know we here in Australia pay way to much to our great oil company's for Gas and Diesal!!!!Tell me we buy or gpetrol in litres thats the metric thing and there are 4 litres \gallon,we pay $1.52\litre but it fluxuates every other day????Monday it can be $1.52\litre and by wednesday it's 1.35\litre does this happen in your neck of the woods or is this just the oil companies ripping us off here????Anyone!!!! And Gattor come in spinner!!!!!
Now West-T you know us Americans have a hard time converting litre's into gallons.

If you want any sympathy from us you have to convert it to U.S. gallons and dollars.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #11
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

It went up to $ 3 .29 , it jumped 15 cents overnight !

Only in America !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:15 AM   #12
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
It went up to $ 3 .29 , it jumped 15 cents overnight !

Only in America !
We get the same deal here every other week it's killing us!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #13
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

Just paid 3.75 this morning got to love it

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
rage-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #14
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

USA rules, Aussie's drools
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #15
ace7038
Senior Member
 
ace7038's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Skunks Misery Ontario
Posts: 176
ace7038 is on a distinguished road
Default

$1.299 here this morning. It has been around 1.16 for the last month or so. That is for a liter in southwestern Ontario Canada.
__________________
Mathews Switchback 63# 29"
Victory Arrows and FOBs!
ace7038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:48 PM   #16
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace7038 View Post
$1.299 here this morning. It has been around 1.16 for the last month or so. That is for a liter in southwestern Ontario Canada.
Those Canadians got it made , but who cares as that's over the border up by buddy " Gator " , the land baron's ground and he's busy making cabinets for room electric heaters anyway , that he'd never get his horse and buggy out to go get yours trully some cheap fuel !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #17
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Those Canadians got it made , but who cares as that's over the border up by buddy " Gator " , the land baron's ground and he's busy making cabinets for room electric heaters anyway , that he'd never get his horse and buggy out to go get yours trully some cheap fuel !

Good old metric system fools you Yanks everytime!!!!!!1.16\liter thats 1\4 of a gallon
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #18
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
USA rules, Aussie's drools
If only this were true!!!!How's your economy going again?????Pilot to bomberder down the toilet I've heard!!!!!1 Aussie doller buys 3 us dollers I think
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #19
Renegade88
Senior Member
 
Renegade88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sanford NC
Posts: 189
Renegade88 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
If only this were true!!!!How's your economy going again?????Pilot to bomberder down the toilet I've heard!!!!!1 Aussie doller buys 3 us dollers I think
Our economy sucks. Most of our leaders suck. But, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else
Renegade88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #20
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade88 View Post
Our economy sucks. Most of our leaders suck. But, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else
Said like a ture Patriot I wish Aussies were more like you guy's instead of she'll be right Mate
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #21
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

Theyll see its a 92 and shut the pursuit down cause those interceptors they put in cop cars just wont hang


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #22
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

I think we should all be pissing mad its over a 1 dollar a gallon


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #23
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

gas was 3.79 here today.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:49 AM   #24
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

$6.36\Gallon here today And they call this the free world
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:11 AM   #25
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

It's $3.83.9 a gallon at Caseys , here in the fine town of Manning !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #26
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
It's $3.83.9 a gallon at Caseys , here in the fine town of Manning !

I'm going to call caseys and see if they know you and if they have those Wet T -Shirt comps for real????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #27
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Gas at Caseys is down to $3.67.9 today , and maybe I can afford to drive my Vette stomping Gran Am out of town and do some NASCAR style racing !

I'm ready , Freddy !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:44 AM   #28
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Gas at Caseys is down to $3.67.9 today , and maybe I can afford to drive my Vette stomping Gran Am out of town and do some NASCAR style racing !

I'm ready , Freddy !
Weird !!!!It's like 20 cents a litre cheaper here too!!!!!!Whats up with that????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #29
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

Longcut you got it good i might have to become your apprentice so i can have it like you when i grow up . lol::lol


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #30
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I JUST BROUGHT GAS FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $3. 76 .9 A GALLON HERE !

No wonder last night we had our first police standoff , made state TV as my daughter called me early this morning wonderring about yours truly , those idiots couldn't afford to leave town !

I'm fine as I never knew !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #31
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I JUST BROUGHT GAS FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $3. 76 .9 A GALLON HERE !

No wonder last night we had our first police standoff , made state TV as my daughter called me early this morning wonderring about yours truly , those idiots couldn't afford to leave town !

I'm fine as I never knew !
Couldn't afford the Gas to leave town
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #32
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Longcut you got it good i might have to become your apprentice so i can have it like you when i grow up . lol::lol


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

just toe the line, than take one step across.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #33
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

Sounds good im gettin ready for beer fire and mayhem now


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #34
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Sounds good im gettin ready for beer fire and mayhem now


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

sounds like fun.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #35
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

??????????BEER FIRE ????????????? i know what mayhem is we run a muck all the time over here
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #36
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

Yeah it would be nice to come over there and run amuck. Do you surf i love surffing


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #37
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

Its been 3.67.9 here for a few week i wouldnt mind if it dropped 2.00!!!!!!!


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #38
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Its been 3.67.9 here for a few week i wouldnt mind if it dropped 2.00!!!!!!!


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
If that would happen , than the local gifted gals would have to get real jobs around here !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:27 PM   #39
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
If that would happen , than the local gifted gals would have to get real jobs around here !

Poor little girls having to parade around in front of you in the cold!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #40
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Poor little girls having to parade around in front of you in the cold!!!
It was in the 90s here today , so them gals were quick to let the cold water on those shirts !

Gas is up to $3.79.9 a gallon again !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com