Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 01-09-2006, 10:13 PM   #1
j3dGuam

j3dGuam is on a distinguished road
Default Saying Hello From Guam

Hi all, New member here but not new to the sport. Hope to get avaliable information from this site and maybe contribute a little of my own. We have a small 3d archery club here on Guam and we bowhunt year round for Sambar deer and wild boar. I am always interested in gear review evalution.
j3dGuam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 09:42 PM   #2
kingfisharchery

kingfisharchery is on a distinguished road
Default Will let me the1st to wecome you

This a very good sit alot a info. here all is ask somebody will have a good answer and we maypick your mind to if know something some of us dont we want to know again WELCOME.PS send some nice warm warther to Mo. its been coooolllldddd here have a good day GOD BLESS ALL//////kingfisharchery
kingfisharchery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 09:30 AM   #3
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site. It's always interesting to hear about our favorite sport in other countries.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 05:01 PM   #4
j3dGuam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Welcome to the site. It's always interesting to hear about our favorite sport in other countries.
Acutally Guam is a USA territory in the western Pacific Ocean. We go through the US Postal service have, zip codes and get 1-800 and other toll free phone service. The weather is either raining or sunning year round. There is a Naval base and an Air Force base here.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:17 PM   #5
wbmark

wbmark is on a distinguished road
Default Guam

Hunting in Guam was quite the adventure for me. I was deployed there last year from April till Sept. I was fortunate enough to catch (as you all in Guam refer to it) several pigs and one Bacha (Doe). It was to my surprise of how good the meat tasted. I had the privlage to go hunting with some of the Conservation Officers on Anderson AB on Taragi Beach. Some good stories and great memories. Maybe someday I will make it back. To all hunters that have not expereinced Guam hunting, it is like no other. Great to hear from you j3dGuam! If you know Nosh and Josh tell them hello.
wbmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 05:17 PM   #6
j3dGuam

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbmark
Hunting in Guam was quite the adventure for me. I was deployed there last year from April till Sept. I was fortunate enough to catch (as you all in Guam refer to it) several pigs and one Bacha (Doe). It was to my surprise of how good the meat tasted. I had the privlage to go hunting with some of the Conservation Officers on Anderson AB on Taragi Beach. Some good stories and great memories. Maybe someday I will make it back. To all hunters that have not expereinced Guam hunting, it is like no other. Great to hear from you j3dGuam! If you know Nosh and Josh tell them hello.

Great to hear from you, I'm glad to hear you had a memorable hunting experience here. I know Nosh and I will pass along the greetings.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:22 AM   #7
Cmaerk

Cmaerk is on a distinguished road
Default New to site deployed for next 5 months

Hi all I am new to the site and deployed to Guam for the next five months up at Anderson, this is my third time to the island and I finally brought my bow. My buddy and I are looking to do some bore and deer hunting but I have no clue to the rules or regulations and the gas does not have a POC to talk to... Any of y'all ave good info so we can get some hunting started would be appreciated, also is there an archery range to go on the island.
Cmaerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:53 AM   #8
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Island dwellers are here !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #9
Westy
Aussie Member

Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about

Guam what alovely little island!!!!! You can still see the ring you guys left around it in 1944!!I haven't been there since the 90's

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #10
Pappy

Pappy is on a distinguished road
Default welcome

Welcome to the Site..............