Time to screw in the long stabilizers, sight in the scopes, nock your fat shafted arrow and hang up a paper target. Find yourself 60 feet and start flinging arrows.
It is 5-Spot Smack Down time........................
Here are some rules......
1. Have fun.
2. Scores must be shot from whatever distance you have available. 20 yard is the preferred distance.
3. Target face must be the official NFAA 5 spot target face (you can shoot all arrows at the NFAA single spot if you want)
4. Scoring will be 5 for arrows in the white, 4 in the blue (X counts as an 6)
5. We will be shooting 12 ends with a possible score of 360, 60x
6. Score line cutters for the higher score.
7. Scores must be PM'd to me by each Wednesday at midnight. You can shoot the score anytime before that. Once you submit a score, that is the one that counts. No submitting a better score later on.
8. Be honest. This is for everyone's benefit. You will not improve as an archer if you cheat yourself.
9. Have fun.
PM me the scores in the following format:
X's counted as 6's will help with tie breakers and scoring. I will keep track of X counts also and maybe we can have a prize for the largest X count at the end.
Depending on the number of shooters, I will sit down one or several shooters each end. At the end of the sit down, points will be assigned by finishing position. The top 10 shooters will receive points. 10 points for 1st place, 9 for second, 8 for 3rd, etc. These points will be used to keep track of the standings through the 5 weeks.
If I have forgotten anything, please let me know. Please keep this thread on topic so I don't have to wade through a bunch of nonsense. Each week, I will start a new thread with the date on it so we can find them easier.