Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 11-21-2006, 11:51 AM   #1
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default geek needs help

Hey Dreadly, how do I get my pics from my kodak c533 to the new thread on this site. what I tried didn't do so good so I went to get a bigger hammer and I remembered you : Thanks Holy Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:11 PM   #2
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
Hey Dreadly, how do I get my pics from my kodak c533 to the new thread on this site. what I tried didn't do so good so I went to get a bigger hammer and I remembered you : Thanks Holy Smokes
Well I'm not Dreadly but will try to help.

First you need to download your pics to your computer from the camera.
Then click on manage attachments in the thread down towards the bottom.
Then goto browse find the pic on your computer and click on it.
Then click download may have to wait awhile also may need to resize it if its very big.

Sorry if I have confused you it is actually easier than it sounds. Good luck HS I hope I helped.

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:14 PM   #3
rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rdnkgrl_robinhood

Plug the camera into your computer, then download the pictures to a specific location such as your desktop or your "my documents" folder.. once you have them on the computer open the thread or reply that you wish to post. Below the message window you will find another section that says "additional options" look for the button that says manage attactments, click it, then it will allow you "browse" your computer for the location in which you stored the pictures that you just took off camera. Look into the file or location where you stored them, and select the images that you wish to upload. I think you have to select each picture individually.. once you have selected all the pictures you wish to upload, click the "upload" button next to the browse button. Then click submit reply.. and is it..

Hope this helps
rdnkgrl_robinhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:27 PM   #4
jcmorgan31
Prodigal Son

jcmorgan31 will become famous soon enoughjcmorgan31 will become famous soon enough
Default If this site says the file is too large, do this........

Go to the picture on your desktop and right click it. Go down to "open with" and then over to "Microsoft Picture Manager". This will open up a new window with your picture in the center.

Click on the menu button at the top of the screen that says "picture". Here you can crop off what you dont want in the picture and where you can also compress the picture. This will make the picture smaller and allow you to upload it to this site.

Click on "compress pictures" and then click on the radio button on the right that says "compress for web pages" then click OK.

Save this file back to your desktop or wherever you had your original picture.

Come back here and try to upload it again using what the others told you before. Make sure you try to upload the file you compressed. I usually give the compressed picture the same name as the original and add a "c" to the end so I will know it is compressed. Hope this helps.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:41 PM   #5
Dredly
Site Guru

Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
I'm sorry I cannot lower myself to one of your talent.

(hehe just kidding!)

yeah what they said was pretty accurate.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:24 AM   #6
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all the help, Now I have to become a mo better Geek , Holy Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote