Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
archeryguru2000
Keep 'em in the 10-ring!

archeryguru2000 is on a distinguished road
Default Hey folks, newby here!

Hello everybody, I just thought Iíd give everyone a chance to get to know me! I havenít been on here for very long, but I just realized that I never really introduced myself. Anyway, Iím a 27-year-old ďreturningĒ student. Iím double majoring in Physics and Mechanical Engineering. I decided to go back to school after jumping around from job to job, and never really going anywhere. My wife and I had to really sit down and look everything over to make sure it was the right thing to do. So far I think weíve made the right choices. Iíve already finished two years, and I have about three more to go (since Iím getting a dual degree). Iíve already decided that Iíll be furthering my education after my Bachelorís Degree. I told my wife that Iíd like to make a career out of going to school; she didnít think it was that funny. Anyway, Iíve been bow hunting for nearly 10 years now. Iíve hunted and fished sinceÖ well, since I was pretty young. I donít even remember my first time fishing, too young to actually remember. I also love to go camping and canoeing. My canoeing experiences never seem to end on a dry note. However, I still enjoy going. If anybody would like to chat sometime, just let me know. Iím always in the mood to talk to fellow archers. Talk to yaís later.
Dropbox extra 500MB of storage!
archeryguru2000 is offline   Reply With Quote