Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 01-21-2007, 08:34 AM   #1
Radar
Story of my life

Radar will become famous soon enough
Default Good Deal!!

I was at the club the other day and there was a guy selling alot of his stuff pretty cheap. I have been needing another Sure-Loc or a new scope for shooting spots and he had for sale a Sure-loc Supreme w/ a Sure-Loc Scope .55 for $200.00. I ended up buying it I started mixing parts I put the scope on it from my Sure-Loc Challenger, and put the extension bar from the challenger on it(Because the back is milled out and it is lighter) then I noticed that the adjustments knobs on the supreme where 10 click so I swapped all of them out for the 20 click knobs on my challenger. So now I have it all the way that I want it. I just am using the Challenger now for shooting spots. I never knew how nice the supremes were, the quick adjustment works awesome on them.

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:53 AM   #2
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
a Sure-loc Supreme w/ a Sure-Loc Scope .55 for $200.00. I ended up buying it
Oh my gawd. You stole it for that price. Your going to love it.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:44 AM   #3
Radar
Story of my life

Ya I am not sure if I am going to use the scope or not. I will have to put in a smaller peep if I do decide to use it.

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade
Old 01-21-2007, 07:37 PM   #4
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Congrats on the great deal. Don't it make you feel so good when you get a deal like that??

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #5
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
I was at the club the other day and there was a guy selling alot of his stuff pretty cheap. I have been needing another Sure-Loc or a new scope for shooting spots and he had for sale a Sure-loc Supreme w/ a Sure-Loc Scope .55 for $200.00. I ended up buying it I started mixing parts I put the scope on it from my Sure-Loc Challenger, and put the extension bar from the challenger on it(Because the back is milled out and it is lighter) then I noticed that the adjustments knobs on the supreme where 10 click so I swapped all of them out for the 20 click knobs on my challenger. So now I have it all the way that I want it. I just am using the Challenger now for shooting spots. I never knew how nice the supremes were, the quick adjustment works awesome on them.
you done did something right to recieve such a good deal......
Old 01-23-2007, 10:18 PM   #6
Frank

Frank is on a distinguished road

I just got done pricing that supreme sight and black eagle scope and it was close to being $600. You got a smokin deal, sure hope I can fall into a deal like that. The supreme sight is what I want on the new Commander.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:49 AM   #7
Radar
Story of my life

Ya I am pretty happy with how it all turned out. I told my wife about it and told her I was gonna buy it because I just could not pass it up. If I did I would have been a fool