Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items

Old 02-10-2006, 01:37 PM   #1
Longisalndhunter

Longisalndhunter is on a distinguished road
Default I am looking to buy a used Bowtech Tomkat

I finally went to a local shop and decided that the the Bowtech Tomkat is the bow for me.

I can't afford a brand new one and to be honest with you I think seeing as I am new to the sport a used won would make a little more sense. What I like right now may change as I get more experienced.

If anybody has a used Tomkat that they would be willing to sell, please let me know exactly what you would want for it and what accessories it comes with.

I am a RH shooter.

Thanks
Longisalndhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #2
flinski72

flinski72 is on a distinguished road
Default Tomkat maybe for sale?

2006 70#28.5" draw (but can change mod) / whisker biscuit / peep sight with stock sight / 6 broadheads - arrows - quiver / release / plastic-travel case / limbsavers

paid right around $500 new, trying to get a realistic selling $$- are you still in the market?

e-mail: sblomquist@hotmail.com
flinski72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
bubba

bubba is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longisalndhunter View Post
I finally went to a local shop and decided that the the Bowtech Tomkat is the bow for me.

I can't afford a brand new one and to be honest with you I think seeing as I am new to the sport a used won would make a little more sense. What I like right now may change as I get more experienced.

If anybody has a used Tomkat that they would be willing to sell, please let me know exactly what you would want for it and what accessories it comes with.

I am a RH shooter.

Thanks
hi i have a 2008 bowtech tomkat for 400 strriped or 500 with every thing on it ther is a hostage res, s-coil stabalizer,g5 meta, string loop a sword sight, string whiskers,if interested send me a message thanks
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
bubba

bubba is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
hi i have a 2008 bowtech tomkat for 400 strriped or 500 with every thing on it ther is a hostage res, s-coil stabalizer,g5 meta, string loop a sword sight, string whiskers,if interested send me a message thanks
would take 300 stripped
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote