Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Tournament Forum > Tournament Discussions
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Wagoner Archery 300 round

February 7
Wagoner Archery Club
Indoor 300
9:00 am and Noon
Roger Hayes 918 485-5728

Had a great turnout last shoot. Wagoner, Ok.

Cost is $10.00

Come see and shot a nice range.

Hope to see you there.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
soldiermom
Lakota's Mommy
 
soldiermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Van Buren, AR
Posts: 16
soldiermom is on a distinguished road
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
February 7
Wagoner Archery Club
Indoor 300
9:00 am and Noon
Roger Hayes 918 485-5728

Had a great turnout last shoot. Wagoner, Ok.

Cost is $10.00

Come see and shot a nice range.

Hope to see you there.
DB

Hey DB,

Which round are you planning on shooting???

Kim
__________________
God Bless America!!
Proud Mom of a U.S. Soldier
Proud Mom of a Beautiful 3 Year-Old Girl

Kim (Bowhunterj's Unit)
soldiermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #3
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermom View Post
Hey DB,

Which round are you planning on shooting???

Kim

Have given it much thought. Most likely the 12:00pm line.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
soldiermom
Lakota's Mommy
 
soldiermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Van Buren, AR
Posts: 16
soldiermom is on a distinguished road
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Have given it much thought. Most likely the 12:00pm line.
DB

12:00 is good for us also. We are going to try to make it to this one. It will be nice to meet all of the Okies in our neck of the woods. My 3 yr old little girl is ready to get shooting. You all may have some pointers for her. My son won't be able to make it he will be at drill that weekend. Hope to see you there.
__________________
God Bless America!!
Proud Mom of a U.S. Soldier
Proud Mom of a Beautiful 3 Year-Old Girl

Kim (Bowhunterj's Unit)
soldiermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermom View Post
12:00 is good for us also. We are going to try to make it to this one. It will be nice to meet all of the Okies in our neck of the woods. My 3 yr old little girl is ready to get shooting. You all may have some pointers for her. My son won't be able to make it he will be at drill that weekend. Hope to see you there.
12:00pm it is. Recommend you get there about 30 minutes early to get signed up. Where is your next of the woods?
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
RandyD
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: lenapah oklahoma
Posts: 173
RandyD is on a distinguished road
Default

I should be there for the first line.
RandyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
XQuest
Senior Member
 
XQuest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 185
XQuest is on a distinguished road
Default Oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
12:00pm it is. Recommend you get there about 30 minutes early to get signed up. Where is your next of the woods?
DB
Rosie said we are going to shoot at 9:00am. I'll just have to put some numbers up for you to look at Dan and then I get to sit and watch you try to sit me down.
XQuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #8
JAVI
Senior Member
 
JAVI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,636
JAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XQuest View Post
Rosie said we are going to shoot at 9:00am. I'll just have to put some numbers up for you to look at Dan and then I get to sit and watch you try to sit me down.
Dean,

Why ain't you in Vegas yet??
__________________
Mike "Javi" Cooper
JAVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:00 PM   #9
soldiermom
Lakota's Mommy
 
soldiermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Van Buren, AR
Posts: 16
soldiermom is on a distinguished road
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
12:00pm it is. Recommend you get there about 30 minutes early to get signed up. Where is your next of the woods?
DB


I thought it was listed - we're in Van Buren AR
__________________
God Bless America!!
Proud Mom of a U.S. Soldier
Proud Mom of a Beautiful 3 Year-Old Girl

Kim (Bowhunterj's Unit)
soldiermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:00 PM   #10
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Listed

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermom View Post

I thought it was listed - we're in Van Buren AR

http://oklahomaarchery.org/
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #11
XQuest
Senior Member
 
XQuest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 185
XQuest is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
Dean,

Why ain't you in Vegas yet??
Can't justify it anymore, used to be a no brainer when sponsored. I'll be in Louisville though, in my zebra suit.
XQuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com