Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 02-03-2010, 05:47 AM   #81
Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Disscuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawsDad View Post
The one thing I've learned is there is no positive outcome when it comes to discussing this particular stabilizer. Tried it on AT without success, same goes here.. I guess I'm just the odd duck that doesn't get it..

For some reason, I seem to shoot better with more weight closer to the riser. Put my bow on a scale tonight and it tipped just over 10 pounds. After some extended shooting, it does let me know that I need to get back in the gym. My shot put days are long behind me..
Looks like in this thread, Im the odd duck. I think Javi and Huntelk are agreeing with you. If someone dissagrees and many do on stabilizers doesnt make anyone right or exactly wrong. One thing no one can dispute is many are able to use these and win with these. Hunter Davis Dad who won lancasters in Mens Pro BHFS wasnt using a B Stinger . I certianly notice that. Braden with Mathews isnt shooting a B Stinger. Not the holy Brail to archery. Obviously they dont work for you. Thats why Blair with B Stinger gives a money back garantee, something you dont find in archery very often. I get that! Heck there tons of products that are very popular that some just flat dissagree with. Heck Javi shoots a Mathews.ets dont even start disscussing bows.
DB
Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 AM   #82
My-Time

My-Time is on a distinguished road

Like posted earlier! it's the man behind the bow, it doesen't madder what stab you use. It all boils down to how steady you can hold on the target! In any event check out the new line of stabs Coach Bernie has to offer. My new setup is going to be # 14 going on a Mathews C4, an i can't wait to give them a go. He also has a 30 day money back guarantee. Here is a look at his new line of stabs.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1118649
Old 02-03-2010, 06:33 AM   #83
Daniel Boone

Default Watch it

Quote:
Originally Posted by My-Time View Post
Like posted earlier! it's the man behind the bow, it doesen't madder what stab you use. It all boils down to how steady you can hold on the target! In any event check out the new line of stabs Coach Bernie has to offer. My new setup is going to be # 14 going on a Mathews C4, an i can't wait to give them a go. He also has a 30 day money back guarantee. Here is a look at his new line of stabs.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1118649

Dont even get me started on Bernie He taught Javi everthing he knows. I do like the 30 day money back garantee. We diffiantly agree it is the archer. Now if were going to talk about Bernie thats got to be a new thread.
DB

Last edited by Daniel Boone; 02-03-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:56 AM   #84
Huntelk

Huntelk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Dont even get me started on Bernie He taught Javi everthing he knows.:peace: I do like the 30 day money back garantee. We diffiantly agree it is the archer. Now if were going to talk about Bernie thats got to be a new thread.
DB
Racin' is rubbin', and me and Pibb do a lot of that but dang DB, you just put javi into the wall! lmbo!
Huntelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #85
JAVI

JAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Dont even get me started on Bernie He taught Javi everthing he knows. I do like the 30 day money back garantee. We diffiantly agree it is the archer. Now if were going to talk about Bernie thats got to be a new thread.
DB

you bet
Old 02-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #86
BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed will become famous soon enough

I don't understand the stabilizer war to be honest. Arguments on AT are getting worse than bow wars!

I would just like to try one.

I can't say that BS customer service is fantasic though, I have e-mailed, called and left message, and PMed asking specific questions and have yet to hear a response. Maybe it gets better once you've made a purchase, but I know when potential customers or current customers call me with questions I always respond, busy or not.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #87
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
I don't understand the stabilizer war to be honest. Arguments on AT are getting worse than bow wars!

I can't say that BS customer service is fantasic though, I have e-mailed, called and left message, and PMed asking specific questions and have yet to hear a response. Maybe it gets better once you've made a purchase, but I know when potential customers or current customers call me with questions I always respond, busy or not.
I haven't heard from them either. I PMd and called also. I went ahead and ordered what I thought was right. Hopefully they'll call by the time they arrive and can tell me how to set them up.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #88
BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I haven't heard from them either. I PMd and called also. I went ahead and ordered what I thought was right. Hopefully they'll call by the time they arrive and can tell me how to set them up.
Great! I will be in. Let me know when they show.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:17 AM   #89
Daniel Boone

Default This does bother me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post

I plan to get an explanation from Blair about this. I do feel customer service is number one always. If customer cannot get in touch and order products thats certianly never good.
DB
Old 02-06-2010, 05:41 PM   #90
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Jeff Fabry called today from BStinger. Had a great talk about the stabilizers and how to set them up. I took a lot of notes so maybe I can put together a general how-to from it.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #91
Daniel Boone

Default Good deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Jeff Fabry called today from BStinger. Had a great talk about the stabilizers and how to set them up. I took a lot of notes so maybe I can put together a general how-to from it.
Glad to here this! Im looking forward to shooting a B Stinger.
DB
Old 02-26-2010, 07:52 AM   #92
Mag41vance

Mag41vance is on a distinguished road

For what it's worth, I had never shot a 300 on the 3 spot vegas face. I shoot BHFS and used a decent 12 stab. My average on the vegas target was 296 & 15 x's.
My first two rounds with the B-Stinger 12" 11OZ Stab, were 21x 299, then came the 20x 300. My first on that target.
Coincidence?????????Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mag41vance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:13 AM   #93
Daniel Boone

Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag41vance View Post
For what it's worth, I had never shot a 300 on the 3 spot vegas face. I shoot BHFS and used a decent 12 stab. My average on the vegas target was 296 & 15 x's.
My first two rounds with the B-Stinger 12" 11OZ Stab, were 21x 299, then came the 20x 300. My first on that target.
Coincidence?????????Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
My scores have improved in a short time with the B Stingers for BHFS.
DB
Old 02-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #94
bout

bout is on a distinguished road
Default I have used lots of diffenrt ones

And my B-Stingers made the differnce in my shooting as far as going froma 58x shooter to now 60x and 59x

Some times we find products that work and this is one of them JUST LIKE OUR BOWS .....
bout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #95
JDX--

JDX-- will become famous soon enough

The common setup will be a 30x12 for freestyle some go with the 30x15 allowing you to get more control with less weight by being farther away from your center mass weight of your bow.

With the main rod and side bar being very stiff and ultra light lends to being capable of nano tuning the balance with the one ounce weights, you will have better control of your sight picture and be able to make fine adjustments to correct and minimize the amount of effort to steady your picture as well as to how your dot floats.

JDX-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #96
Mo_Archergirl
Hoyt Rocks

Mo_Archergirl is on a distinguished road

I shoot the Freestyle Premeir 33 in. It is by bar the best stabilizer I have shot. It is very light and very helpful with steading my bow. I would recommend this Stabilizer to anyone! My scores improved big time when I got this stabilizer!
Mo_Archergirl is offline   Reply With Quote