Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 02-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
dwoodfin

dwoodfin is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for advice

Giving up on my 09 Sentinel. I can't get it to shoot even a respectable group and yes I've tried a lot of different combinations trying to. I'm not gonna take a new bow and start having to work on it (converting it to a shoot through) in order to get it to shoot right. Anyone have any recommendations for one of the 09 Bowtechs for 3-D? I'm saying 09's because a local dealer is letting me choose any of his leftover stock to shoot for him...to cheap (broke) to buy a new one. I'm pretty sure he has an Iceman and maybe a Captain. Do these bows have the same cable and cams system as the Sentinel?
dwoodfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #2
Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoodfin View Post
Giving up on my 09 Sentinel. I can't get it to shoot even a respectable group and yes I've tried a lot of different combinations trying to. I'm not gonna take a new bow and start having to work on it (converting it to a shoot through) in order to get it to shoot right. Anyone have any recommendations for one of the 09 Bowtechs for 3-D? I'm saying 09's because a local dealer is letting me choose any of his leftover stock to shoot for him...to cheap (broke) to buy a new one. I'm pretty sure he has an Iceman and maybe a Captain. Do these bows have the same cable and cams system as the Sentinel?
Go with longest axle to axle and brace heigth.

Bowtech best was a Bowtech consitition.

Buddys looking for a Sentinal if your interesting in selling it. He wants a colored bow.
DB
Old 02-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
SARASR

SARASR is on a distinguished road

The Iceman from Diamond is a one cam bow, it also is a self pressing bow meaning to work on it all you do is back out the limb bolts 3" and do what you need to do no press needed. I have had mine for a year and it is the quietest smoothest bow I have shot, I know several guys with one and no problems to speak of great bow
SARASR is offline   Reply With Quote