Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 03-19-2010, 05:37 AM   #1
MTColl28734

MTColl28734 is on a distinguished road
Default Problems with Bowtech/Diamond?

I visited my local shop yesterday, looking at new bows. The owner told me he'd quit carrying Bowtech/Diamonds because of their terrible service. He said he'd never get a live person on the phone and it would usually be a matter of days before anybody would return his calls. Then it would be a verbal wrestling match trying to get them to handle warranty claims. Anybody else, dealer or anybody, have a similar story?

It's really a shame, if true, because I've really liked their bows.
MTColl28734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
upnorth

upnorth is on a distinguished road

they must like me . because in the 8 years that i have had bowtech ive never had a problem . had a customer screw up a bottom cam on a destroyer and i had it in my shop in two days .
upnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
musgo785

musgo785 is on a distinguished road

Everytime I have communicated with BOWTECH they replied quickly and courtious. I was deployed to Afghanistan, and spoke with Michelle D from Bowtech via phone and email. BOWTECH prides themselves on coustomer courtesy. My local dealer also has a great working relationship with BOWTECH, never an issue.
musgo785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:29 PM   #4
hstubblefield

hstubblefield is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hstubblefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by musgo785 View Post
Everytime I have communicated with BOWTECH they replied quickly and courtious. I was deployed to Afghanistan, and spoke with Michelle D from Bowtech via phone and email. BOWTECH prides themselves on coustomer courtesy. My local dealer also has a great working relationship with BOWTECH, never an issue.
I figure bowtech just droped the dealer becuse he done something I have shot for them for 3 years know and never had a problem 1 with them
hstubblefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #5
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

No problems here. My warranty work is handled very quickly. If I ever have trouble getting through to warranty on a timely fashion, I call my Rep and he gets it done very quickly.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #6
Slippy
Buckeyes #1 <----

Slippy will become famous soon enough

yeah...Chris shoots bowtech so ignore his advice, but they seem to be a solid company that takes care of their people.....
Old 03-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #7
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
yeah...Chris shoots bowtech so ignore his advice, but they seem to be a solid company that takes care of their people.....
Yes, I shoot a Bowtech Destroyer but I also shoot a Mathews Triumph. Depends on my mood. They both shoot great.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote