Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 04-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #1
Gator eye

Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Cool Your next Javi

I seen DB has transgressed back to AT..........

When's your return date????????
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #2
JAVI

JAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
I seen DB has transgressed back to AT..........

When's your return date????????
Nope... that bridge was burned long ago.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
Gator eye

Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVI View Post

Not even if they float him a raft.

You are "The Man"
Old 04-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Javi

Quote:
I know Mike is missed by many at AT. I would love to see him return over there and would be a great member for any forum. Javi give it some thought.
DB
Old 04-15-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
JAVI

JAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not even if they float him a raft.

You are "The Man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
I know Mike is missed by many at AT. I would love to see him return over there and would be a great member for any forum. Javi give it some thought.
DB
Not at all...

While I enjoy sharing my knowledge of this sport, I do not enjoy arguing about it... When I give an answer or an opinion I know it to work for me; I'm not guessing. That however does not mean it works for everyone.. When I offer an opinion it is mine and I acknowledge it may not be correct by another's thinking but it is mine and based on my experience. I don't want to argue about it.. I don't mind legitimate questions for clarification or even discussion as to how I arrived at my conclusions but I'm not going to argue... Life is too short and I don't have so much time left that I want to spend it among people who can't accept me as I am...

Take my offering in the spirit it is given, use it or discard it... it didn't cost you a single thing except the time to read it..
Old 04-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
Daniel Boone

Default Mike

Quote:
Not at all...

While I enjoy sharing my knowledge of this sport, I do not enjoy arguing about it... When I give an answer or an opinion I know it to work for me; I'm not guessing. That however does not mean it works for everyone.. When I offer an opinion it is mine and I acknowledge it may not be correct by another's thinking but it is mine and based on my experience. I don't want to argue about it.. I don't mind legitimate questions for clarification or even discussion as to how I arrived at my conclusions but I'm not going to argue... Life is too short and I don't have so much time left that I want to spend it among people who can't accept me as I am...

Take my offering in the spirit it is given, use it or discard it... it didn't cost you a single thing except the time to read it..
Now Mike we often disscuss and you set me right at times. We could tag team over at AT.
DB
Old 04-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
JAVI

Quote:
Now Mike we often disscuss and you set me right at times. We could tag team over at AT.
DB
Dan, you and I are friends and I'm glad you were allowed back on AT, I know how much it disapointed you when they banned you. It should never have happend. You give freely of your time and support the sport in more ways than anyone I know... I wish you nothing but the best as you help those folks with this great sport..

However, I left because I chose to.. The reasons I left have not changed nor has the situation that led to that decision..
Old 04-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
Daniel Boone

Default You are a good friend

Quote:
DB
I diffiantly respect your dissision. Im just glad I know where to find you anytime of day or night. Loved the picture of the grandson. Man what I would give to have one of those.
DN
Old 04-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #9
CutTheLoop

CutTheLoop will become famous soon enoughCutTheLoop will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Not at all...

Pitiful actually...

Bit of a catch 22... someone with wisdom and/or experience posts, offers advice etc. They are almost always "challenged" or called out by what usually amounts to some twerp who heard a couple guys talking at a "shop" while they were contemplating which size "deer view mirror" they should get.

Ironically, when ya choose to not 'engage' in the argument(for obvious reasons)...the twerp gets to puff up and proceed to tell everyone how he must be right, because you have no come back.

Then there's the "It's not a good idea unless "I" thought of it", crowd.

sad

CutTheLoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:04 PM   #10
Gator eye

Quote:
DB

Instead of tryin to drag our resident coach to another forum.....if they're worthy, bring them this way.

Help keep some of the riff raff out.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:23 PM   #11
TMax27

TMax27 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Instead of tryin to drag our resident coach to another forum.....if they're worthy, bring them this way.

Help keep some of the riff raff out.
Great IDEA!!!
2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja
TMax27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #12
TMax27

TMax27 is on a distinguished road

JAVI, I personally (as personal as a message board may be) want to say "THANK YOU" for all the help you have provided me, whether it be a directly asked question or reading your responses to other's questions. I am fairly new to this sport, for certain my learning curve has been shortened tremendously since I started paying attention to you and folks like you. Luckily, I've surrounded myself w/ friends who have helped me a long way in a short amount of time, and they have given freely of their time and knowledge.
2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja
TMax27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #13
JAVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMax27 View Post
JAVI, I personally (as personal as a message board may be) want to say "THANK YOU" for all the help you have provided me, whether it be a directly asked question or reading your responses to other's questions. I am fairly new to this sport, for certain my learning curve has been shortened tremendously since I started paying attention to you and folks like you. Luckily, I've surrounded myself w/ friends who have helped me a long way in a short amount of time, and they have given freely of their time and knowledge.
You're welcome, and thank all of you for giving me the opportunity to pay back a little of what has been given me..
Old 04-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #14
ES21

ES21 is on a distinguished road

A big thanks from me to Javi.

Erik Sullens
ES21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #15
mokomy

mokomy is on a distinguished road

Though not new to the sport, I am new to the various archery forums available. I can't beleve what I have been missing! I too have learned alot from some of Javi's old posts (as well as other folks) on AT, especially regarding cam and a half tuning. They have been very helpful since this is the first year I have shot something other than Mathews. After reading some of those threads from end to end, I would have to say Javi had alot more patience that I would have.
Anyway, thanks Javi.
mokomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:14 PM   #16
OrthoPT

OrthoPT is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Mike.

I would like to 2nd the notion, having guys such as Mike here to help us that want the help and want to listen if nothing else for another opinion for life long questions such as "how to measure draw length", I have been shooting a bow for 20 some yrs and I learn something new all the time from guys like Mike, and Dan, and the other professionals here on this forum. Thank you again because what I learn I am able to pass on to my son so he does not go through the struggles with this sport that I have.
Thank you Again Mike
Eric
Mile High Archery
OrthoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #17
RageBlood

RageBlood is on a distinguished road

Two great guys DB and Javi, both have helped me a lot....

I'm glad they are here not there, its really crazy over there a lot of the time!
Mathews Apex & Apex 7
RageBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #18
ozzy

ozzy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I dont post on here like you regulars, however this is the only archery forum I visit and have learned a vast amount of knowledge from DB and Javi.
Limbsaver 4.55 S-Coil Stabilizer
T.R.U. Ball Chappy Boss
ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #19
BD1

BD1 is on a distinguished road

I would also like to thank Javi for all of the help he has given me in the last couple of weeks, He has been a tremendous help in straightening out my form. It's still a work in progress, But in the right direction!!!

Thanks Bill
BD1 is offline   Reply With Quote