Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 02-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
kgoss33@gmail.com

kgoss33@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
Default Poor visibility

i've been shooting pins for awhile, shot open awhile back, but wasnt as good of a shooter as i am now.
Lately, last year (indoors mostly) and some outdoor, my picture would be so dark it was hard to see the targets, and cost me points, this happened last week at my 3-d league, it's tough on certain targets, really dark, and gets irritating....i thought maybe it was just my peep not being lined up, and when i fixed that, it did help some, but what im asking is on certain shots, and certain targets, having all those pins in my housing makes being accurate difficult. i'll pick a spot on the target and when i get settled in and start aiming, its a little dark, and fuzzy...im gona play around with a few things this week, but what im asking is, how much has it helped you guys and your shooting making the switch from pins to a scope....or maybe you didnt ever shoot pins, u just started with a scope....im tired of having visibility issues and want it fixed.
kgoss33@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
Bull Run

Bull Run is on a distinguished road

I started having the same problem at the beginning of indoor this year. One thing that helped is going with a verifier in my peep (pink works best for me). You may want to test a couple out and see if it helps clear up the pins just a bit.

All tuned to perfection by: Obsession Archery
Bull Run is offline   Reply With Quote