Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Bows for sale or trade

Old 03-02-2007, 11:43 PM   #1
whoisbeau

whoisbeau is on a distinguished road
Arrow Carroll 850 Bow (Earley 70's)

This bow was my fathers. He purchased it in the early 70's. My recollection was that it was about 73. I just had it appraised by a local dealer who dabbles with an older bow collection. He researched the most recent purchases and told me that the bow is worth four to five hundred. I am looking for a quick sell so I was told to ask $350. Shipping costs are negotiable (50/50 I think is fair). The bow is in excellent shape and had a full tune last year, the limbs are in pristine condition. I killed a coyote at 50 yards last year with the bow (never did see any deer last year ).

Considering that I am by no means an expert on the value of old bows, please understand that the price that I am asking for this bow is very negotiable. I looked for a long time for some one who knew what the value of this bow was. The first and only answer I received I ran with. Please if you are interested in this bow feel free to give a price you feel is fair.
Thank you to you all!
Whoisbeau

E-mail me or PM me and I will give you all of the pictures you could ever want. PM me you phone # and I will answer any questions you wished answered.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP0479.JPG (64.8 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP0475.JPG (65.8 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP0478.JPG (67.4 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP0481.JPG (77.0 KB, 104 views)
whoisbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:56 PM   #2
whoisbeau

whoisbeau is on a distinguished road
Default Sold

This bow has been sold Thank You.
whoisbeau is offline   Reply With Quote