Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade > Misc Hunting Equipment

Old 10-07-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
terryracing86

terryracing86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to terryracing86
Default fs trail cams

i have 2 stealth trail cams for sale. these are flash cams. these are older models. they are sold as is because i have not used them. i bought them off line and after i got them my wife won some cash on a scratchers ticket and went and bought me a IR cam. i have put batteries in them in the garage and made sure that the programming and stuff worked and the flash and pic count does work also. i have 4 flash drive cards for them and they have internal memory also. i have the cable to hook up to them and to tv to view pics. there is also an external port to hook up a external battery. they run off of 8 "D" cell batteries each. they are in good shape. im just looking to get what i paid for them which is 60 for the pair and if i have to ship i will split cost of shipping with you. so you get 2 cams with straps, 4 flash cards, and a cord. text me for pics. 573 721 5753
terryracing86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:54 AM   #2
t w reed

t w reed is on a distinguished road
Default cams

can you send me pictures at tcreed2910@frontier.com

tom
t w reed is offline   Reply With Quote