Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,518
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default carpshooter need some help.

I found a place that is full of carp. I would like to know is what type of reel you use and what type of line. I have open face and close face reels. also have bait caster reels but hate to think of the backlash I would get. I done some carp shooting a looong time ago. back in the (good old days) we used a coffee can fixed to the bow with heavy flyline wrapped around it. I'm thinking a open face reel with some 30-40 lb. line on it. Thanks


sent using my keyboard and two finger
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:14 PM   #2
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I use a AMS reel , the only way to go ! Buy the one where it comes off the riser of the bow easy as that arrow is always connected to it .

Here I am , with my prized carp shooting setup !

Buy at least two arrows and use a good rest , as I use a whisker biscuit made for bowfishing , as those arrows are heavy , may need to tune it alittle .

Have fun and please don't mail any of them underwater critters to me , but the rest of the archers here want them !

Aim low .

I shoot bare bow with fingers .
Attached Thumbnails
Offtopic - Click for larger version  
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,518
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I use a AMS reel , the only way to go ! Buy the one where it comes off the riser of the bow easy as that arrow is always connected to it .

Here I am , with my prized carp shooting setup !

Buy at least two arrows and use a good rest , as I use a whisker biscuit made for bowfishing , as those arrows are heavy , may need to tune it alittle .

Have fun and please don't mail any of them underwater critters to me , but the rest of the archers here want them !

Aim low .

I shoot bare bow with fingers .
thanks. if I have any luck I will post some pictures
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
thanks. if I have any luck I will post some pictures
I'll be waiting !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:59 AM   #5
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Oh no...not another one.

Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,518
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

oh yes. there is room for two handsome, intelligence, upstanding,witty,kind,gentle, loving, good old boys in this sport.
did I miss anything



sent using my keyboard and two fingers.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
oh yes. there is room for two handsome, intelligence, upstanding,witty,kind,gentle, loving, good old boys in this sport.
did I miss anything



sent using my keyboard and two fingers.

Your ablity to use corn leaves for different task will help determind if your a good fit.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:45 PM   #8
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Your ablity to use corn leaves for different task will help determind if your a good fit.
Don't worry about this guy , as he developed an appetite for drying paint after spending much of his life watching it dry !





Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:46 PM   #9
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,518
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

I could build a sherman tank out of corn leaves.


sent using my keyboard and two fingers
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
I could build a sherman tank out of corn leaves.


sent using my keyboard and two fingers
I knew that you are the right guy around here , so where's this tank ?

I need to pee !



Last edited by Carpshooter; 10-28-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: spelling
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:22 AM   #11
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
I could build a sherman tank out of corn leaves.


sent using my keyboard and two fingers


Isn't there a hotel or resturant built out of corn somewhere out there in BFE land?

What am I thinking, it was probably just a out house.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #12
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up So that was you

I thought that was you the other night on Google Earth outside your house!!!Crazy thing is you look just like I thought you would !!WoW what a tripnice to finally see you and know who the heck I've been talking too!!!
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I thought that was you the other night on Google Earth outside your house!!!Crazy thing is you look just like I thought you would !!WoW what a tripnice to finally see you and know who the heck I've been talking too!!!
Westy , are you a peeping - Tom ?





Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:29 AM   #14
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Westy , are you a peeping - Tom ?





No a peeping -Tim
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:16 AM   #15
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Admitting it , is the first step toward recovery , Westy !


Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:17 AM   #16
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Admitting it , is the first step toward recovery , Westy !


who said I want to recover?????I like it
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #17
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
who said I want to recover?????I like it
When you get caught , please send me your bow , as I could make good use of it bowfishing !

I'll buy the 30 inch cam !

And you always thought that I never wanted a Mathews !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #18
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
When you get caught , please send me your bow , as I could make good use of it bowfishing !

I'll buy the 30 inch cam !

And you always thought that I never wanted a Mathews !

30"Huhh you look more like a 24" type of guy
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #19
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
30"Huhh you look more like a 24" type of guy
My draw is 30.5 , but I use a D loop as I'm full grown being 6'2" !



Now you know , you are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #20
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,518
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
My draw is 30.5 , but I use a D loop as I'm full grown being 6'2" !



Now you know , you are !
I'm only 5'12"
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #21
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Better you than me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
I'm only 5'12"
I always wonder if you are a pygmy , but you got to look at the bright side , if they ever do a remake of the movie " The Wizard of Oz " , you'll get the job before yours trully , me !

Howdy Hollywood !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #22
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,518
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

if I ware my kangaroo hide cowboy boots custom made by Westy I'm 5'14"
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #23
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Everybody wants to be 5 foot something , have we no basketball players here ?

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #24
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
if I ware my kangaroo hide cowboy boots custom made by Westy I'm 5'14"
Maybe you could get Gattor to make you some Gattor leather boots and a nice purse to matchbut if you want some nice boots I'll send the A.P.S could take 4-5 weeks though.What size would you like,big bigger or bloody huge size????How come you boys are so tall is there something in the water over there cause I heared there something in the gravey????
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:51 PM   #25
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I need to be taller than the corn to be seen in those pictures !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #26
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

.................................................. ..........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............cause I said so................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................



.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................any questions????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????didn't think so................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...,[oekrno[gqhnipeufhnqijfo-[qijr[oijp[ojkgp[iojrg[ijge=j5g91=05uj8-9hn1vmokm=013 r8ujh1=304fjk[plcmqi-0[jn49-gh=u8j4rf0jm[ockrmn[oijh19gu1356549654fv64q3gf5r.v-0u9vf83fjc-,ci0jdx,9hnj4f9-ug 9340f0j13,g0,ujqwepojf[q89gu0jicr-ahn-a9hj-9hjnvko,0 jf 03fjqcfnoncpnq3p59gh-0qgvj0ic ml;kaj
wefp9qjh3g890jh4-9ujmnfv-8ujqf0jkfqi0jhg=-9ujeviopjfv-0[jh8qfg=-8ujh0waegq3fguh-9auifvjkmasdo[ija[0osijcf-0[ifjq0jf=90qjh8rijmsdl;kjnsiough9vh-9jg0-ijq405tguj=0qwerguj0jerg908q3u9-h908=90ujerpoj[odf7uhvq634fobfvpjm;sldkfjg9-pweu8vh0puhvpuqhv9pjn089udfh-89saufj[iozdjpoijhpxdiohuj-98ufg98euyjh-9qe78jdsfhgp9ayhfv9jiosdja;oijh70qfg9uhgf-3hf9378yh4ijsaejhiaef9prhgaep9hy0tf80cnipusdghuiot dfavh
pivuj0u9vhqghaevpuiosdfhocyh-07hcv9-ijcf-89j-9qyh-9uj-sdr89uh-9werfyh9rfh9wejoiyg69shx3j7834hf9-h3f9-8j3ef-ju8go****yourselvepojnpedfi bunpedcgb-89puhchnpiouasdhfpucfhpuihnw
dciophpw9qefhp9uwefhpubhwfcgu8hcjkhzxiopughc0w87hc qrjn9-pcujhncq-98hj7u-0we8qf7g086yawcruiophf08opjhifp9iughaduih-[9quijhefoif-p9iherf9-8hr-9ji9-fkgv09i-8ujhg9-uher9-h-erqijherkojsdpoiujhse9pyhsc90jh8077ghqwef0hfopi9-8uher9-h8jro-ijh89-yjhfg-9ujhqer67evuhdjasdfhifmnio[qeruj=903
u85ui[54rtfgujh9-54rfguj9j8ji0[qerj[jio[jhio[hio[rgjhio[werjhio[jio[jio[wer[jiojio[argjio[rjio[ejio[rji[ojio[any questions????????????
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #27
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,518
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
.................................................. ..........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............cause I said so................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................



.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................any questions????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????didn't think so................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...,[oekrno[gqhnipeufhnqijfo-[qijr[oijp[ojkgp[iojrg[ijge=j5g91=05uj8-9hn1vmokm=013 r8ujh1=304fjk[plcmqi-0[jn49-gh=u8j4rf0jm[ockrmn[oijh19gu1356549654fv64q3gf5r.v-0u9vf83fjc-,ci0jdx,9hnj4f9-ug 9340f0j13,g0,ujqwepojf[q89gu0jicr-ahn-a9hj-9hjnvko,0 jf 03fjqcfnoncpnq3p59gh-0qgvj0ic ml;kaj
wefp9qjh3g890jh4-9ujmnfv-8ujqf0jkfqi0jhg=-9ujeviopjfv-0[jh8qfg=-8ujh0waegq3fguh-9auifvjkmasdo[ija[0osijcf-0[ifjq0jf=90qjh8rijmsdl;kjnsiough9vh-9jg0-ijq405tguj=0qwerguj0jerg908q3u9-h908=90ujerpoj[odf7uhvq634fobfvpjm;sldkfjg9-pweu8vh0puhvpuqhv9pjn089udfh-89saufj[iozdjpoijhpxdiohuj-98ufg98euyjh-9qe78jdsfhgp9ayhfv9jiosdja;oijh70qfg9uhgf-3hf9378yh4ijsaejhiaef9prhgaep9hy0tf80cnipusdghuiot dfavh
pivuj0u9vhqghaevpuiosdfhocyh-07hcv9-ijcf-89j-9qyh-9uj-sdr89uh-9werfyh9rfh9wejoiyg69shx3j7834hf9-h3f9-8j3ef-ju8go****yourselvepojnpedfi bunpedcgb-89puhchnpiouasdhfpucfhpuihnw
dciophpw9qefhp9uwefhpubhwfcgu8hcjkhzxiopughc0w87hc qrjn9-pcujhncq-98hj7u-0we8qf7g086yawcruiophf08opjhifp9iughaduih-[9quijhefoif-p9iherf9-8hr-9ji9-fkgv09i-8ujhg9-uher9-h-erqijherkojsdpoiujhse9pyhsc90jh8077ghqwef0hfopi9-8uher9-h8jro-ijh89-yjhfg-9ujhqer67evuhdjasdfhifmnio[qeruj=903
u85ui[54rtfgujh9-54rfguj9j8ji0[qerj[jio[jhio[hio[rgjhio[werjhio[jio[jio[wer[jiojio[argjio[rjio[ejio[rji[ojio[any questions????????????

I agree with you 100 %
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #28
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Way too much sauce being consume around here , for me to interpret all this mongle - jungle stuff !

It's not easy being an almost non-drinker , as you wonder if in my younger days " did I write crap like that ? "
Attached Thumbnails
Offtopic - Click for larger version  
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:56 AM   #29
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default i saw this and thought of you guys

If you keep up this drinking you all know were it's heading don't you???????
Attached Thumbnails
Offtopic - Click for larger version  
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #30
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Can't believe I came back to this thread !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
If you keep up this drinking you all know were it's heading don't you???????
I'd take all three in my younger days !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:08 AM   #31
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I'd take all three in my younger days !

Are you for real there all Bimbo's,on a serious note found a pse to use as a fishing bow whats the secret??/Aim in front or behind???
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:39 AM   #32
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Are you for real there all Bimbo's,on a serious note found a pse to use as a fishing bow whats the secret??/Aim in front or behind???
As I was having flashbacks to my younger days , when I could eat them girls right up , but today can only watch !

You aim low , as they look closer TTT !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com