Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > Bowhunting forum

Old 12-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Westy
Aussie Member

Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default Last Hunt for the year

Early this morning around 4am as the sun was comming up I decided to go for my final hunt for the year, about 15mins into my normal route I noticed a heavy movement 70 meters ahead comming from a small patch of scrub!!!! With the wind in my face and the taste of the morning dew still wet on my tounge I went the stalk and slowly but moved in for the kill!!! It was at this point I noticed a strong and over powering stench that was now being gently blown into my nostrils from the slight breeze! What was this strange new smell??? As a hunter of some stature and years of experiance in the Australian Outback, I even was at a loss??? Was it a monster Red Deer Buck-No, Was it a Monster Boar-No, An Enormous Red Kangaroo -I don't think so, It was the very rare and very dangerous ""Kilcoy Yowie"in all my years of hunting I have never even seen Tracks little lone sighted one, and here it was only meters away from me and it was totally unaware of my presence!!!! The closer I stalked in, the more over powering the stench became almost with a hint of Potato, now holding my breath and trying not to give my position away!!!! My 85#Mathews Monster and my Gt's 7595 extreme hunters supplied buy D.B were is he now???? Trembling in my hand I drew the 85# bow with ease using my true-fire 360 realise aid!!!! My Viper .010 Diamondback lit up like a Christmas tree, the QAD Ultrarest now loaded and taught with anticipation of the kill shot now ahead!!!!The Yowies huge body glistened in the early morning light. It almost was too easy to shoot this,huge but exquisite animal!!!!WHACK as I fired a huge beercost interfered with my shot and the Yowie only slightly injured, escaped off across the creek and into the wilderness crying O-PUCK,O-PUCK,O-PUCK, never to be seen again????

Part 2
At 12.30pm EST I recived a knock on my door ,2 LARGE Policemen wanted to know if I'd been out hunting this morning and been using my bow???? I replied why yes!!!! I was using my Mathews Monster 85# bow with my Gold Tip 7595 arrows cut at 30"'s,my trusty never fail Tru-Fire 360 release and my Axion stabiliser with QAD rest and Viper sight With .010 pins had taken a shot at a YOWIE!!!! At this point they explained to me that infact I had taken a shot at a Large Hairy Irish immigrant namedPADDY O'PUCK who was now Homeless !!!!! He was infact taking a Bath for Christmas before heading down for lunch at a local shelter, he recalls being shot in the @$$ with an arrow and then taking off into the scrub as fast as possible!!!!! At this point I denied all knowledge of the incident and said that a bloke from Manning Iowa AKA Carpshooter had been staying with me for a few weeks and along with others whom I only new as Longcut36, Gatoreye, Holy Smokes, Compound Comedian and Bunnyman and they all had headed out early for a hunt!!!!They asked for details and I was happy to provide them with A.T web address and postal address as well. I guess that will be my last hunting post before Christmas 2011 and remember deny everything! That's not SANTA who's knocking on your Door???Ffor sure it'll be the Cops looking to pin this on you guys ,So good luck and Merry Christmas,you're going to need it!!!!!!

This story was proudly bought to you by my sponsors MATHEWS BOWS ,QAD RESTS,AXION Stabilisers,Gold Tip Arrows,Viper sights and last but by no means least Coach Bernie at AT .com

Remember drink as much as you like and drive home as the life you save maybe my mother-in-laws

Cheers Westy and Up-Australia Mates

Last edited by Westy; 12-23-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Westy
Aussie Member

Default WTF is a YOWIE????

A large australian version of the north American Big foot
Attached Thumbnails
Bowhunting forum - Click for larger version  

Old 12-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #3
wilkersonhunter
In God we trust

wilkersonhunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
lol i knew he is alive!
[/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff
wilkersonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:56 AM   #4
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough

we got these fellars all round us
they even live in houses
called rednecks

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #5
Westy
Aussie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
we got these fellars all round us
they even live in houses
called rednecks
Hey smokes just turned Christmas here,so here's to you my Tennessee Mate Merry Christmas and god love you
Cheers Westy

Old 12-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Westy , the drunken story teller , you got to move your frig mate , as the walk , at least leaving that computer will do you good !

I figure it was fiction , when you wrote #85 lb . bow , nobody from downunder can pull that much !

Some folks have way too much time and a dewindling supply of adult beverages !

You are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #7
Westy
Aussie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Westy , the drunken story teller , you got to move your frig mate , as the walk , at least leaving that computer will do you good !

I figure it was fiction , when you wrote #85 lb . bow , nobody from downunder can pull that much !

Some folks have way too much time and a dewindling supply of adult beverages !

You are !
Yes Swammie you are right again!!! We all know the major league pullers come from were else but the good old

Old 12-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #8
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Red face You got that right !

Quote:
Yes Swammie you are right again!!! We all know the major league pullers come from were else but the good old
Old 12-27-2011, 09:20 AM   #9
Gator eye

Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Looks like my mother-in-law
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #10
Westy
Aussie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Looks like my mother-in-law
Really????Has she now got a Arrow sticking out her A$$ as well?????time for the support thread I think!!!!!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 06:18 AM   #11
Gator eye

Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough

On my way
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #12
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Default Inquiry mind wants to know !

Quote:
That photo there isn't Gator's mother - in - law , is it ?

: pound:
Old 12-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #13
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Talking Here's what I think !

Westy , you better notch another arrow !
Old 12-29-2011, 01:14 AM   #14
Westy
Aussie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Westy , you better notch another arrow !
I'm humane,I believe in the 1 shot kill rule ask my ex-wife