Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default Hillbilly Target Shoot

Well here i go again,a new year of club shoots and I forgot to take the cammera around the course!!!!Took some photos later when everyone had almost finished!!!!This is our version of a paper shoot!!Al targets are screen printed onto vinyl sheets!!!!!Every thing was going well till big pete here ate the last 2 targets!!!!!And that's the bow that reminds me of you Carppy only i think this PSE is older than yours!!!The guy who owns it though can still shoot 690\800 with it after a few Beers,we call him OLD SKOOL after you Carppy!!!!!Yours truely hates to say this But I Won the Comp with a P.B of 768\800 but considering the closest to yours truely was 722 last years club champion. I maybe not as good as some of you out there but considering the conditions yours truely is Stoked with this!!!!!Temp 75 in the shade and 10-15 M.P.H winds this was the best i could do!!!The trophy for first was a carton of piss and I have swaped it for a lift home already!!!!I must say a few of your prayers didn't seem to go astray,Remember next week is the Big 3D shoot so please keep it up as it seems to help!!!!Rock Steady Westy on the Road for Hill billy hunting .Com.au:!!!!!! Stayed tune for the 3d photos next week from HillBilly Hunting Down Under!!!!!Proudly sponsered By 3D Shoots.Com and Mathews Bows
Attached Thumbnails
General Archery Forum - Click for larger version   General Archery Forum - Click for larger version   General Archery Forum - Click for larger version  
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


Last edited by Westy; 02-05-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
Brown Hornet
Senior Member
 
Brown Hornet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hornet's Nest
Posts: 511
Brown Hornet will become famous soon enough
Default

HillBilly Target shoot.....I think there is a club here in the states that would take offense to this. They hold the ORIGINAL Hill Bill shoot. Been going on for decades.....I have been to the last 7

Plus they actually have HILLS....that place looks flatter then a...what do you guys call them....Car Parks. Any respectable HillBilly knows you have to have HILLS

we know how to fling em and put em back also

seriously though.....good job and congrats on the PB it's always nice to shoot a good round. No stop picking on the guys with the starter bows.
Brown Hornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
wilkersonhunter
In God we trust
 
wilkersonhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in gods country
Posts: 1,246
wilkersonhunter is on a distinguished road
Default

looks like a lot of fun. hope to see some more pics soon.
__________________
truball shooting staff
2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
member of the 160" 8ptr club
[/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff
wilkersonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
Renegade88
Senior Member
 
Renegade88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sanford NC
Posts: 189
Renegade88 is on a distinguished road
Default

Good times and good score! Thanks for the pics.
Renegade88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Well here i go again,a new year of club shoots and I forgot to take the cammera around the course!!!!Took some photos later when everyone had almost finished!!!!This is our version of a paper shoot!!Al targets are screen printed onto vinyl sheets!!!!!Every thing was going well till big pete here ate the last 2 targets!!!!!And that's the bow that reminds me of you Carppy only i think this PSE is older than yours!!!The guy who owns it though can still shoot 690\800 with it after a few Beers,we call him OLD SKOOL after you Carppy!!!!!Yours truely hates to say this But I Won the Comp with a P.B of 768\800 but considering the closest to yours truely was 722 last years club champion. I maybe not as good as some of you out there but considering the conditions yours truely is Stoked with this!!!!!Temp 75 in the shade and 10-15 M.P.H winds this was the best i could do!!!The trophy for first was a carton of piss and I have swaped it for a lift home already!!!!I must say a few of your prayers didn't seem to go astray,Remember next week is the Big 3D shoot so please keep it up as it seems to help!!!!Rock Steady Westy on the Road for Hill billy hunting .Com.au:!!!!!! Stayed tune for the 3d photos next week from HillBilly Hunting Down Under!!!!!Proudly sponsered By 3D Shoots.Com and Mathews Bows
how far do you boys shoot over there Westy
in yards please
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #6
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
HillBilly Target shoot.....I think there is a club here in the states that would take offense to this. They hold the ORIGINAL Hill Bill shoot. Been going on for decades.....I have been to the last 7

Plus they actually have HILLS....that place looks flatter then a...what do you guys call them....Car Parks. Any respectable HillBilly knows you have to have HILLS :rock on:

we know how to fling em and put em back also:rock on:

seriously though.....good job and congrats on the PB it's always nice to shoot a good round. No stop picking on the guys with the starter bows.
yep us Tennesseans are the true hillbillies:biggrin 1:
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #7
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
how far do you boys shoot over there Westy
in yards please
Maxium yards are

IBO scope and all the gear out to 50 Yards


AHC- My class, Pins and 12" Stabilizer max with wrist release,out to 47 yards!!!!

Advanced Hunter Class

Hope this helps smokes, it was a great day I love this stuff
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Glad to see you got to a good shoot !

I like your budget targets , there is alot of expense in having alot of them that a club needs for 3d shoots !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #9
Brown Hornet
Senior Member
 
Brown Hornet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hornet's Nest
Posts: 511
Brown Hornet will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
yep us Tennesseans are the true hillbillies:biggrin 1:
I may have to fire up the desktop tomorrow so I can get to my pics from our HillBilly field shoots from the past few years
Brown Hornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
I may have to fire up the desktop tomorrow so I can get to my pics from our HillBilly field shoots from the past few years
I am sure I would enjoy those
just hope y'alls is real Billys
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:24 AM   #11
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Glad to see you got to a good shoot !

I like your budget targets , there is alot of expense in having alot of them that a club needs for 3d shoots !
Hey Carpy this was a paper shoot not VD I mean 3D thats next sunday wait till you see the crew that shoots these!!!Real Yobbos the lot of them!!!!!Even got some corn farmers amoung them
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #12
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Hey Carpy this was a paper shoot not VD I mean 3D thats next sunday wait till you see the crew that shoots these!!!Real Yobbos the lot of them!!!!!Even got some corn farmers amoung them
shouldn't of said that.......now somebody will be peein on there legs.

might be time for somebody to move back to the big boy stakes


Good shootin West-T
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #13
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
shouldn't of said that.......now somebody will be peein on there legs.

might be time for somebody to move back to the big boy stakes


Good shootin West-T
Serious decoder ring time here
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com