Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade > Misc Hunting Equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Y33TREKker

Y33TREKker is on a distinguished road
Default Dart Archery Interactive Hunting Simulator

According to the Dart Target Systems factory brochure I have, this system is equivalent to the DSS-2000 model based on the number of firearms included, the number of disks included, and the larger sized screen. Great system for a home installation, or use the hunting league software for increasing interest and customer traffic in your business.

The measurements of the shooting screen are approximately 120" wide x 94" tall, and the approximate measurements of the dual layer secondary backstop screen are 128" wide x 98" tall, both of which mount to the metal four-piece, four-sided metal framework using high tension springs.

Basics of what is included in purchase: Computer with Dart Target Systems software and computer kiosk, Pioneer LD-V4400 Laser disc player, 20 Dart Interactive Laser discs with various wildlife hunting scenarios, double layer shooting screen with metal mounting framework, Sharp "SharpVision" XV-H37U video projector with Dart Interactive arrow-tip detection electronics, assorted weight arrow tips, authentic Browning high-powered rifle - shotgun - and pistol - all fitted with infrared electronics to work with the system, simulated boulder for concealing and protecting floor-mounted projector enclosure, Pioneer SX-205 stereo receiver with audio speakers, all associated wiring and cabling for computer and system detection electronics, and a basic Laser Jet printer.

Additional pictures can be seen in larger scale in this PhotoBucket picture album: http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/n...hery%20system/

System is in very good condition and was guaranteed to be working when disassembled. Reason for selling is a decision to utilize the associated commercial floor space for other purposes.

The system is located in southern Illinois, and for ease of sale, I would of course prefer local pickup, but I'll help with delivery logistics as much as possible if shipping is necessary. As a ballpark figure, it was suggested that total freight shipping weight for this system model would be around 500 pounds.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best.

$5600 OBO