Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade > Cams, Mods and Strings

Old 04-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
shocktrooper1984

shocktrooper1984 is on a distinguished road
Default Need an Xi Flatliner limb pivot insert

SORRY TO DOUBLE UP BUT THIS MAY GET MORE NOTICED HERE THAN ON AN OLD THREAD FROM SEVERAL YEARS AGO. re; Xi BOWS

I was a local and regional sponsored 3D pro and dealer for these guys; (Xi) from '91 - '97. We sold lots of Xis' to very satisfied customers. The Flatliner was king in these parts back in the day. Many 3D victories and dispatched whitetails & feral hogs with mine; ("The Predator"): 80#, 29", Predator Grey Camo, Star Hunter rest, and loaded with original Beman Carbon Camo Hunters and 100gr. Muzzys, in a Fine-Line Pro Quiver...awesome looking, fast, accurate and devasting! The entire unit is still in great shape except for needing some modern cables/string and the missing pivot piece.
The string (original fastflight) let go in my closet years ago and I think the wife lost or likely threw away the lower (limb pivot insert) as it fell out of the riser pocket and just looked like "junk" on the floor to her. All I need is a replacement and I would revive my 'Frankenstien' with new cables and a string. That would be soo sweet to me!
Can anyone help me locate the missing link to this.....?
I would pay a fair price and shipping to get one...you would be added to my Hero List!
Hey...heres a novel idea...lets start a new rage and follow the example like the old motocross guys started years ago; racing vintage dirt bikes; restored and brought back to compete again. We could make a 'Vintage', shoot what ya brung class, as long as it was 20+ years old, cranked up to the max and lobbing xx75s'. We could call it the "Loaded-Goats Class" Harr-har! Just another way for an old 'grey hair' like me to have some more fun before the-end-comes....heh....LOL.
But seriously folks...I AM actually looking for this part.
shocktrooper1984 is offline   Reply With Quote