Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default Poets Corner

I'm going to start a poem and you write the next line!!!!Here Goes!!!


Here I sit Broken Hearted
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Am I missing something ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I'm going to start a poem and you write the next line!!!!Here Goes!!!


Here I sit Broken Hearted
But I feel fine , cause I just farted

............................. ......................................oun d:
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
But I feel fine , cause I just farted

............................. ......................................oun d:
Here I sit what capper dirty Butt

And Got no Paper!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Here I sit what capper dirty Butt

And Got no Paper!!!!
Cause I'm singing to finish this dirty caper !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:04 AM   #5
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Cause I'm singing to finish this dirty caper !
Bombing Runs I've done a Tonnes
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:37 AM   #6
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Join in someone it could be fun???/
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:56 AM   #7
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Here I sit what capper dirty Butt

And Got no Paper!!!!
Sounds like you have our janitor


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Sounds like you have our janitor


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
What the hell rimes with Janitor??????????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post


What the hell rimes with Janitor??????????
Shmanitor... I thought you were a poet mister queens english


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:33 AM   #10
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Shmanitor... I thought you were a poet mister queens english


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
While writing this I realised Berserka is full of Shmanitor!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:55 AM   #11
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default hunting fishing truck poem

throw my gun in the back of my truck
With it I hope to kill a 12-point buck
While in the woods, BANG! I see the deer fall
I take him home, freeze the meat, and mount his horns on my wall

I grab my pole and tackle box and head to the lake
At this time in the morning, I feel barely awake
There is no school today, Iím glad there is no class
A mighty tug on my line, I hook a large mouth bass

There is nothing like hunting; waiting for the kill
Cutting and cleaning the meat my freezer Iíll soon fill
Deer steaks and deer jerky have such a great taste
And with his head on my wall nothing goes to waste

I like fishing, fishing is fun
Fishing underneath the rising sun
I like catching the fish and putting them in a net
Fish is a great dish when the table is set

My truck is unstoppable; it canít beat
I slam the door and strap myself in the seat
I start the engine and press the gas to the floor
My truck takes off and my engine lets out a roar

I wouldnít be able to hunt or fish if it wasnít for my truck
With it I carry poles, guns, and my fallen buck
I pull my boat with my truck in four-wheel-drive
At my destination I always arrive
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:55 AM   #12
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

I read this as i pissed though my morning wood and thought damn westy is good


See im not full of shmanitor i too can rhyme but were workin with the presidents english here


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I read this as i pissed though my morning wood and thought damn westy is good


See im not full of shmanitor i too can rhyme but were workin with the presidents english here


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Damm that boy can Rhyme!!!Nice Work Beserka
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:03 AM   #14
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Talking The Sat Nav

I have a little Satnav

It sits there in my car

A Satnav is a driver's friend

It tells you where you are



I have a little Satnav

I've had it all my life

It does more than the normal one

My Satnav is my wife



It gives me full instructions

On exactly how to drive

"It's thirty miles an hour" it says

"And you're doing thirty five"



It tells me when to stop and start

And when to use the brake

And tells me that it's never ever

Safe to overtake



It tells me when a light is red

And when it goes to green

It seems to know instinctively

Just when to intervene



It lists the vehicles just in front

It lists those to the rear

And taking this into account

It specifies my gear



I'm sure no other driver

Has so helpful a device

For when we leave and lock the car

It still gives its advice



It fills me up with counselling

Each journey's pretty fraught

So why don't I exchange it

And get a quieter sort?



Ah well, you see, it cleans the house

Makes sure I'm properly fed

It washes all my shirts and things

And - keeps me warm in bed!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:43 AM   #15
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,510
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I have a little Satnav

It sits there in my car

A Satnav is a driver's friend

It tells you where you are



I have a little Satnav

I've had it all my life

It does more than the normal one

My Satnav is my wife



It gives me full instructions

On exactly how to drive

"It's thirty miles an hour" it says

"And you're doing thirty five"



It tells me when to stop and start

And when to use the brake

And tells me that it's never ever

Safe to overtake



It tells me when a light is red

And when it goes to green

It seems to know instinctively

Just when to intervene



It lists the vehicles just in front

It lists those to the rear

And taking this into account

It specifies my gear



I'm sure no other driver

Has so helpful a device

For when we leave and lock the car

It still gives its advice



It fills me up with counselling

Each journey's pretty fraught

So why don't I exchange it

And get a quieter sort?



Ah well, you see, it cleans the house

Makes sure I'm properly fed

It washes all my shirts and things

And - keeps me warm in bed!

__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #16
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

It's amazing what cold PBRs , that no doubt were intended for yours trully , will do to an Aussie !

Guess I'll be staying home , as no doubt Westy's fridge is empty !

Don't worry , I'll get over it !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

Woke up this mornin head was in a fog
And just like westy i shot the neighbors dog
Then i went to work to guide the retards
Im sure glad the joint across the street serve cold pbrs


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:43 AM   #18
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
It's amazing what cold PBRs , that no doubt were intended for yours trully , will do to an Aussie !

Guess I'll be staying home , as no doubt Westy's fridge is empty !

Don't worry , I'll get over it !

I drank them all after lowering that Draw Bridge!!!
It's Bloody Hard Work that!!!

Now you know
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:58 AM   #19
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I drank them all after lowering that Draw Bridge!!!
It's Bloody Hard Work that!!!

Now you know
I got the carpmoble ready for some taking of them underwater critters and beings that you are no doubt out of ice cold PBRs , I'm headed bowfishing after work , if it don't rain !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:10 AM   #20
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I got the carpmoble ready for some taking of them underwater critters and beings that you are no doubt out of ice cold PBRs , I'm headed bowfishing after work , if it don't rain !

hopr it all goes well for you !!!! Can you eat them suckers????????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #21
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,510
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
hopr it all goes well for you !!!! Can you eat them suckers????????


I have ate them smoked. they were pertty good. it all depends on how many PBR you have before eating.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #22
Berserker
Senior Member
 
Berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Topeka ks
Posts: 346
Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default

They are pretty bony but smoked right not too bad


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #23
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

I saw this and guess what you all are getting for christmas this year !!!!

http://youtu.be/IEmr9NLLB_s

I'm sure you'll love it you all!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:05 AM   #24
wilkersonhunter
In God we trust
 
wilkersonhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in gods country
Posts: 1,246
wilkersonhunter is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I saw this and guess what you all are getting for christmas this year !!!!

http://youtu.be/IEmr9NLLB_s

I'm sure you'll love it you all!!!!
where in the crap you come up with some of this stuff westy? lol
__________________
truball shooting staff
2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
member of the 160" 8ptr club
[/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff
wilkersonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #25
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,510
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
where in the crap you come up with some of this stuff westy? lol

when your on the internet 24/7 it's easy.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #26
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,203
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
when your on the internet 24/7 it's easy.
And to think they said I had potential,what would N.A.S.A know anyway?????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com