Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default It's already here!!!!!!

Well Bugger me carpshooters package arrived today already!!!!!!What did you tell them or are you superman and delivered it yourself well here it is a picture of me in the gear he sent!!I've never had apair of these before am i wearing them O.K??????????

P:S love the hat and do these come in any other color than brown??????
Attached Thumbnails
Offtopic - Click for larger version  
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Well Bugger me carpshooters package arrived today already!!!!!!What did you tell them or are you superman and delivered it yourself well here it is a picture of me in the gear he sent!!I've never had apair of these before am i wearing them O.K??????????
P:S love the hat and do these come in any other color than brown??????
Some times I tell lies and just can't help myself!!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

You have lost what little mind you had Westy but that was funny

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
rage-it is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:52 AM   #4
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
You have lost what little mind you had Westy but that was funny

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
I think that buddy Westy , has been hitting the sauce too hard , AGAIN !

It was still funny ! ..................................:l augh:
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:55 AM   #5
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I think that buddy Westy , has been hitting the sauce too hard , AGAIN !

It was still funny ! ..................................:l augh:
No Serious these came in the mail so i gave them to my Brother !!!See He likes y fronts and coma caps!!Maybe the fact you splashed my address all over a public forum might have something to do with it,what do you reckon?????We love you Carpshooter but sometimes?????Well who knows what might turn up in the mail from now on!!!!Maybe L.C sent them they look like his vintage!!!!Now where in Manning iowa do you live again
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #6
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Don't worry about it................


Why just this morning I was working hard at squeezing out a special care package to send you. I think you's bbe surprised.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #7
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

good morning Westy. was glad to see your address on the gift C.S sent you. you will be receiving a packing from me in a few days. I think it will be comfortable in a 6 foot cage. enjoy.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
jwelectric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 413
jwelectric is on a distinguished road
Default

I missed something somewhere

How come I ain't getting no package
__________________
NEC Instructor @ RCC
jwelectric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #9
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post


No Serious these came in the mail so i gave them to my Brother !!!See He likes y fronts and coma caps!!Maybe the fact you splashed my address all over a public forum might have something to do with it,what do you reckon?????We love you Carpshooter but sometimes?????Well who knows what might turn up in the mail from now on!!!!Maybe L.C sent them they look like his vintage!!!!Now where in Manning iowa do you live again
Westy , no doubt you got that stuff from one of those second hand porn clothing distributers ! ..............

I live in " North Manning " , where we fly " Old Glory " and believe in being " FREE " ( and I'm a white guy ) !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #10
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
good morning Westy. was glad to see your address on the gift C.S sent you. you will be receiving a packing from me in a few days. I think it will be comfortable in a 6 foot cage. enjoy.
Cool can't wait,6' cage must be one of those Grizzly Bears!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwelectric View Post
I missed something somewhere

How come I ain't getting no package
I sent you one didn't it get there yet??????I sent it Via Gatoreye????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #12
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Don't worry about it................


Why just this morning I was working hard at squeezing out a special care package to send you. I think you's bbe surprised.
I guess your right here I'd be very surprised as your MIL told me your to mean to even $hit!!!!!You won't even give that away ,or so I've heard!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #13
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I sent you one didn't it get there yet??????I sent it Via Gatoreye????
Tell him the truth , he still a FNG around here and needs to post some more !

Now you know and you are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #14
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Tell him the truth , he still a FNG around here and needs to post some more !

Now you know and you are !
Anyways whats he going to do with a million dollers in Australian Bucks???????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #15
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Anyways whats he going to do with a million dollers in Australian Bucks???????
INSULATION !

........................................ .........................................:lol :

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #16
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default Now thats not nice!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
INSULATION !

........................................ .........................................:lol :

I'm thinking your taking the piss out of me!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #17
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I'm thinking your taking the piss out of me!!!!
Nice to know that the solids are still there !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #18
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I guess your right here I'd be very surprised as your MIL told me your to mean to even $hit!!!!!You won't even give that away ,or so I've heard!!!!!
I'm so use to taking crap around here that I just wanted to give some away.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:57 AM   #19
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Anyways whats he going to do with a million dollers in Australian Bucks???????


Gid-day Mate.........I movin down under!!!
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #20
jwelectric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 413
jwelectric is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I sent you one didn't it get there yet??????I sent it Via Gatoreye????
Yes I did and when I put them on the wife peed on herself laughing
__________________
NEC Instructor @ RCC
jwelectric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #21
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwelectric View Post
Yes I did and when I put them on the wife peed on herself laughing
This is nice to know , they sell " Pretends " , I TAKE A SIZE EXTRA LARGE !


Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:49 AM   #22
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
This is nice to know , they sell " Pretends " , I TAKE A SIZE EXTRA LARGE !


Do you put them in the front of your bike shorts so you look a little more manly?????I bet those shelias are impressed!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #23
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Gid-day Mate.........I movin down under!!!
Well thanks to the Carpshooter everyone now knows were i live so come on over the waters fine ,even in Winter!!!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #24
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Do you put them in the front of your bike shorts so you look a little more manly?????I bet those shelias are impressed!!!!
I already did that thinking that I wouldn't need to stop at the cornfields , but them biker chicks just laught after the 7th or 8 th they get used as they are just realy soaked by than !


Now you know and you are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:05 AM   #25
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Am I missing something ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Well thanks to the Carpshooter everyone now knows were i live so come on over the waters fine ,even in Winter!!!!!!!
It costs a small fortune to get there , those n ude beaches have to be great to draw me from my beloved " Manning " !

............................. ..........
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:03 AM   #26
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
It costs a small fortune to get there , those n ude beaches have to be great to draw me from my beloved " Manning " !

............................. ..........
Well each and every afternoon i check the letter Box and still nothing????? My Blue cattle dog keeps a close eye on it to and still nothing!!!!When will it come?????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:37 AM   #27
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Well each and every afternoon i check the letter Box and still nothing????? My Blue cattle dog keeps a close eye on it to and still nothing!!!!When will it come?????
Who knows !

Can you even thrust your Aussie mailman , as he / she / it might be wearing a Manning T-shirt !

Time will tell mate .

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:57 AM   #28
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Who knows !

Can you even thrust your Aussie mailman , as he / she / it might be wearing a Manning T-shirt !

Time will tell mate .

No She has a fluro vest and rides a Honda,I don't think she's the Camo type of girl!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #29
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
No She has a fluro vest and rides a Honda,I don't think she's the Camo type of girl!!!!!
Remember that other T-shirt , the PCE one is black , same color as some of buddy Smoke's friends !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #30
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Remember that other T-shirt , the PCE one is black , same color as some of buddy Smoke's friends !

If i send your brother a photo of me wearing this on the sydney harbour bridge do you think he'll give me the Australian Market of his Company????????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #31
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
If i send your brother a photo of me wearing this on the sydney harbour bridge do you think he'll give me the Australian Market of his Company????????
He might wonder about me , if that's all you offer ! .................................... ......................................
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:00 AM   #32
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
He might wonder about me , if that's all you offer ! .................................... ......................................
Will have to check out his site latter today!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:48 AM   #33
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Will have to check out his site latter today!!!!!
Go for it !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:52 AM   #34
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

The 2012 North American Manure Expo will focus on "Professional Manure Management" and will include commercial field demonstrations, "Hands-on" product and safety education, educational sessions and commercial vendor displays.

I just got to get myself over to this!!!!!!I can't help it but are all you boys in the Manure Bussiness?????You all seem to want to spread it around don't you!!!!!!<><><><><><><><><><><><>o und:<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #35
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Westy , just remember that my brother's company can make one " the go to guy " who can deliver the most at the least expense !

Now you know and you are !


West, when you own 4 Harleys , a new Camaro SS , a very new large factory and warehouse too , employs 28 , been about everywhere , but on your island , brought your wife a new overloaded Buick Enclave , own three brand new of the largest John Deere tractors made plus about 4 other very large new ones just a little bit smaller ones , own just 280 acres of $12,000 per acre land , send all 4 of his kids to college and own a Remington 1187 ( you should see all of his other guns ) , than make fun !

Really Westy , my younger brother is an example of a Republican , who doesn't complain !

Now you know and you are , mate !


Me , I'm just happy being poor !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #36
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Westy , just remember that my brother's company can make one " the go to guy " who can deliver the most at the least expense !

Now you know and you are !


West, when you own 4 Harleys , a new Camaro SS , a very new large factory and warehouse too , employs 28 , been about everywhere , but on your island , brought your wife a new overloaded Buick Enclave , own three brand new of the largest John Deere tractors made plus about 4 other very large new ones just a little bit smaller ones , own just 280 acres of $12,000 per acre land , send all 4 of his kids to college and own a Remington 1187 ( you should see all of his other guns ) , than make fun !

Really Westy , my younger brother is an example of a Republican , who doesn't complain !

Now you know and you are , mate !


Me , I'm just happy being poor !


I bet the tax collectors are glad to see this.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #37
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Westy , just remember that my brother's company can make one " the go to guy " who can deliver the most at the least expense !

Now you know and you are

West, when you own 4 Harleys , a new Camaro SS , a very new large factory and warehouse too , employs 28 , been about everywhere , but on your island , brought your wife a new overloaded Buick Enclave , own three brand new of the largest John Deere tractors made plus about 4 other very large new ones just a little bit smaller ones , own just 280 acres of $12,000 per acre land , send all 4 of his kids to college and own a Remington 1187 ( you should see all of his other guns ) , than make fun !

Really Westy , my younger brother is an example of a Republican , who doesn't complain !

Now you know and you are , mate !


Me , I'm just happy being poor !
**** and to think I'm only a multi millionare???? And i've been to my island and yours !!!Did I piss up the wall higher?????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:52 AM   #38
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default Here's my Brother

He only drives a $320 000 dollar 911 twin turbo porsche his wife drives a M series BMW and he lives in a Mansion on a hill,best of all he's still a knock about bloke who owns twice as much as me !!Look him up some time O West Bros Constructions or Discount Plant hire!! He would love to meet you Puckky!!!!this was him down the PUB this arvo!!!! And he Doesn't have to give a $hit!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Offtopic - Click for larger version  
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #39
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
He only drives a $320 000 dollar 911 twin turbo porsche his wife drives a M series BMW and he lives in a Mansion on a hill,best of all he's still a knock about bloke who owns twice as much as me !!Look him up some time O West Bros Constructions or Discount Plant hire!! He would love to meet you Puckky!!!!this was him down the PUB this arvo!!!! And he Doesn't have to give a $hit!!!!
Does this guy drive a red pickup on the wrong side of the road ?

I'm sure that I've already meet him , mate !



Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:16 AM   #40
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Does this guy drive a red pickup on the wrong side of the road ?

I'm sure that I've already meet him , mate !



Serious this is my good looking Brother!!!!! And he's loaded too,he's the hansome one of the shire!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com