Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
field14

field14 is on a distinguished road
Default "The Puzzled Archer" is now available!

My first published book, "The Puzzled Archer" is now available for purchase on Amazon.com!

It is a book of Puzzles about Archery, BUT...you do not have to know a lot about archery in order to complete the puzzles. There is a narrative before each puzzle in the book that talks about what each puzzle is about.

You "cruciverbalists", "word searchers", and word unscramblers should have a good time solving the puzzles. This is definitely something different.

Here is the link to Amazon so that you can purchase the book, should you desire to do so:

www.thepuzzledarcher.com or http://www.thepuzzledarcher.com/The_Puzzled_Archer.html
Since this is my first book to be published, I sure would appreciate it If you would post a review on Amazon. It will be a big help, since we need the feedback.

I've already started work on Volume 2. In addition, there will soon be a book entitled "ProActive Archery" coming out soon. We are nearly done with the 1st revision phase, so it shouldn't be much longer before publication.

I hope that those of you who choose to purchase the book enjoy it.

Thanks for any and all support.

Tom Dorigatti (field14)
field14 is offline   Reply With Quote