Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Bows for sale or trade > Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade

Old 08-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Corn Fed

Corn Fed is on a distinguished road
Default 2011 Carbon Matrix

Selling a 2011 Carbon Matrix. 60-70#. #3b Module set at 30" DL. Has moles skin on front of the grip. Has some camo loss on front of the grip and and some light camo loss on the limb tips.(PM for better pics.) Some had written somethin in marker on the inside of the bottom limb that I removed. Can still see it VERY faintly and only if your looking for it. Other than the rubs on the finish its in great shape. Comes bare or loaded, your choice. Also includes 2 grips, rubber Hoyt gr4ip and wood side plates.

Bare with G5 Meta peep and D-loop -$800 shipped lower 48 only

Loaded with Apex AccuStrike sight, Hoyt QAD HD Rest, Brand New Stokerized Hunter 8" Stab with bow Jax (not shown, new in box), Treelimb 3 Arrow Realtree Ap Quiver.(Not Shown, new in box.)- $975. Shipped Lower 48 Only.
Attached Thumbnails
Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade - Click for larger version   Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade - Click for larger version  
Corn Fed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
patrick michael

patrick michael is on a distinguished road
Default hoyt matrix

do you still have your bow for sale
patrick michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:41 AM   #3
ArnoldAbbott

ArnoldAbbott is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn Fed View Post
Selling a 2011 Carbon Matrix. 60-70#. #3b Module set at 30" DL. Has moles skin on front of the grip. Has some camo loss on front of the grip and and some light camo loss on the limb tips.(PM for better pics.) Some had written somethin in marker on the inside of the bottom limb that I removed. Can still see it VERY faintly and only if your looking for it. Other than the rubs on the finish its in great shape. Comes bare or loaded, your choice. Also includes 2 grips, rubber Hoyt gr4ip and wood side plates.

Bare with G5 Meta peep and D-loop -$800 shipped lower 48 only

Loaded with Apex AccuStrike sight, Hoyt QAD HD Rest, Brand New Stokerized Hunter 8" Stab with bow Jax (not shown, new in box), Treelimb 3 Arrow Realtree Ap Quiver.(Not Shown, new in box.)- $975. Shipped Lower 48 Only.
Hello man do you still have it or just tell another source from where I could get it.. I am searching for it and I think you can really help me out..
ArnoldAbbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
2lungking

2lungking is on a distinguished road
Default corn fed

I think you can find corn fed over on archerytalk more easily
2lungking is offline   Reply With Quote