It is getting closer!
The 2012 Presley’s Midwest Open will be held on Saturday and Sunday, December 1 & 2, 2012.
There are only a few changes or additions to the 2012 Presley’s Midwest Open.
1. The Championship Division Registration fees are $100 for 2012, up from $80 in the past events. However, this is also good news for the Championship shooters. This puts the pay-back up to 75%, with all of the $20 increase in fees going back to the Championship Purse. Championship purse distribution remains the same as it has always been.
2. All other registration fees remain the same as the 2011 event.
3. “Presley’s –Doinker Shootout” is a special added event that will be held immediately after the completion of Sunday’s 2:00 PM shooting line. This event is sponsored by Doinker Stabilizers, and is called the “Presley’s-Doinker Shootout”.
• There is no additional fee charged for this event. The shooters have to qualify for it.
• This is a winner takes all event The winner will receive a: $500 check from Doinker plus a Gift Certificate from Doinker Stabilizers for a complete Custom Doinker Stabilizer setup valued at up to $600. This makes the total winnings value of $1,100.
• Only Championship division shooters are eligible to compete in the Shootout.
• The top 3 finishers in each of the Championship shooting styles automatically qualify for this event.
• The qualifying styles are, $MFS, $FFS, $MBHFS, $SMFS, $MSMFS (If any), and $MFSL, for a total of 18 shooters on the line.
• If any of those Championship shooters that qualify for the “Shootout” leave, then the next one down the list moves into that slot to fill the vacancy.
• The specific shootout rules will be announced at a later time.
4. Early Registration starts on a first come, first served basis October 1-15
. This early registration is only for those that shot in the 2011 event. (No waiting lists or “holding a position on the line”). After October 15, registration opens for everyone, again on a first come, first served basis. (No waiting lists or “holding a position on the line”). See the registration flyer for details.
The tournament flyer can be found at the following URL so that you can print it out and then go investigate the Presley’s Outdoors on-line catalog.
To look at the results of past tournaments, simply go to the above URL, click on the “Events” tab, and then select Midwest Open.
Once registration opens on October 1, 2012, go to the following URL and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions, call Mark Cooper (tournament director) at (309)697-1193, Monday- Friday 8AM-5PM CST, Mon-Fri. Mark is the Tournament Chairperson for the 2012 event.