Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #19001
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

Bump time

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
rage-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:57 PM   #19002
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

I simply refuse to post in this thread , at least until the next time !

Now you know and you are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #19003
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I do believe that it is next time !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #19004
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

That's it.......I ve had it






















I won't put up with it any more


































it's time to quit posting in this thread..........




















Now knock it off before I sick Crazt Dennis on you.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #19005
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

that's right............. be ascared



be very very ascared
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #19006
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

it might not be Carzy Dennis















but then again.............................
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #19007
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

it just might be




























































you'll never know intil...........
































































it's to late
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #19008
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

Just how many beers have you had tonight Gator

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
rage-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #19009
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
Just how many beers have you had tonight Gator

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
more than he should have.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #19010
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

If you need some more sauce , here it is ;
Attached Thumbnails
Offtopic - Click for larger version   Offtopic - Click for larger version  
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #19011
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I don't plan on posting again in this thread today !

Now you know and you are !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #19012
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Does anyome here believe what was written in the previous thread ?

Well it was true at one time !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #19013
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
it might not be Carzy Dennis















but then again.............................
It takes one to know one !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:00 AM   #19014
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Not on this one either.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #19015
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Not on this one either.
Did you even read the posts ?
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #19016
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Did you even read the posts ?


Well is??? is it??? I think not......
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #19017
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Well is??? is it??? I think not......
Damn Gator , you are missing out on all the good stuff !

Now you know and you are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #19018
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

to the top........









you mean post like this?
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #19019
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

OK if you say so !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #19020
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
OK if you say so !
Well Yes I Do
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #19021
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

That's it , I'm not posting here anymore !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #19022
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I'm not going to be posting here !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #19023
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

This is only a test !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #19024
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Another test !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #19025
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I'm not going to be posting here !



What kind of drugs did they give you for your castration operation?
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:02 AM   #19026
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
What kind of drugs did they give you for your castration operation?
The kind that make "yours truly " one sick bay commando !

Now you know and you are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #19027
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Can you operate heavy equipment yet?
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #19028
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Can you operate heavy equipment yet?
I'm to break myself in , starting today , so "yours truly " clean the house !

Don't tell anyone that , as it might cause my man-card to be revoke !


Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #19029
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Did you wear alittle apron and a little short skirt.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #19030
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Did you wear alittle apron and a little short skirt.
Those were all sold out and delivered to some land baron up north ! .................................... ........................................
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #19031
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Those were all sold out and delivered to some land baron up north ! .................................... ........................................
what I do in my own home is non-ya business.









It's between me and Crazy Dennis
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #19032
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post


what I do in my own home is non-ya business.









It's between me and Crazy Dennis

Does Westy know ?

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #19033
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Alittle know fact !

I will not post here in this thread until next time !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #19034
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

Is it next time yet ?

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 AM   #19035
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

You did it again
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #19036
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Alittle know fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
You did it again
You got that right !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #19037
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Does Westy know ?



SShhhhh don't tell him, you know how he gets
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #19038
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

TTT


lookey there.........I beat the Carp to it this time.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #19039
duanelane
Senior Member
 
duanelane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: BF IOWA
Posts: 1,534
duanelane will become famous soon enough
Default

It dont count though you had to get him when hes down...........second thought better get him why hes down he could wake up earlier and do it before work..........
duanelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #19040
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I'm posting my last post in this thread now , at least until next time ! .................................... .............
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com