Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Bows for sale or trade

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
Bigpappa1982

Bigpappa1982 is on a distinguished road
Default Mint pse xforce long draw bow and accesories - $800

I have a 2011 Pse xforce long draw bow for sale with lots of extras. Top of the line bow with top of the line extras.The bow is in mint condition not one scratch. It has 80 pound limbs on it which i purchased and had installed at Surf and Turf customs in Naples. IT IS SET TO 78 POUNDS OF DRAW AND 33 INCH DRAW LENGTH.The bow also comes with the factory 60 pound limbs that are very inexpensive to have changed out. Extras include Bow $850 new Ripcord drop rest $120, Trophy Ridge Micro Alpha V5 sight $150, 10 Gold Tip Pro Hunter 7595 arrows $120, Scott archery release $120, Muzzy (8) 3 blade broadheads $60,Extra limbs $150, Limbsaver limb vibration stoppers and stabilizer $40,Skb Hardcase $150,Pse vibracheck $40 FOR A TOTAL OF $ 1800 INVESTED. I AM SELLING FOR $800 PLUS SHIPPING TO YOUR AREA EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED AT THEBIGPAPPA1982@YAHOO.COM. This is a rare bow and not that many were made in the long draw.
Attached Thumbnails
Bows for sale or trade - Click for larger version  
Attached Images
Bows for sale or trade  Bows for sale or trade  Bows for sale or trade 
Bigpappa1982 is offline   Reply With Quote