Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
shelinski
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
shelinski is on a distinguished road
Default Too Many off topic threads

Let's start talking about archery on this site again. If the flood of off-topic threads continue we may have to give this forum a rest.
shelinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,516
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelinski View Post
Let's start talking about archery on this site again. If the flood of off-topic threads continue we may have to give this forum a rest.

why does it say OFF TOPIC. GENERAL NON ARCHERY TOPICS.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelinski View Post
Let's start talking about archery on this site again. If the flood of off-topic threads continue we may have to give this forum a rest.
THANK_YOU

I was also starting to drowned in the sea of crap that I helpt creat here

Cheers Westy
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
shelinski
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
shelinski is on a distinguished road
Default

Let's talk some archery!
shelinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:43 AM   #6
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
Why on earth would you like to see yourself Ban J.C????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #7
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

Its bump time :banghead: ive been away for a lil bit so why are some of the best threads closed on here now

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Ohub Campfire mobile app
rage-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #8
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
Its bump time :banghead: ive been away for a lil bit so why are some of the best threads closed on here now

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Because someone felt the need to let us minonins know who's boss and so most of us left!!!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #9
duanelane
Senior Member
 
duanelane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: BF IOWA
Posts: 1,534
duanelane will become famous soon enough
Default

They will miss you westy and be back...............................
duanelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:31 AM   #10
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelinski View Post
Let's start talking about archery on this site again. If the flood of off-topic threads continue we may have to give this forum a rest.
Lets talk about archery in the off topic (archery) section...

Hmmm...I have an idea...the guys here for the last few years have asked for a chat room...we never got it...so we use this forum for that.

I dont visit as much as I have in the past. But I come back and see this...Hmmm

I guess I dont need to try and get here more...

its a internet forum, if it isnt against the rules, and please be careful making rules about what can and cant be posted in the off topic section (if it isnt illegal or against already existing rules) as you will only start making more and more and chase more people away...

Wouldn't want to go in the direction of our government making rules and laws to cover the ones we don't already enforce...
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #11
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
Lets talk about archery in the off topic (archery) section...

Hmmm...I have an idea...the guys here for the last few years have asked for a chat room...we never got it...so we use this forum for that.

I dont visit as much as I have in the past. But I come back and see this...Hmmm

I guess I dont need to try and get here more...

its a internet forum, if it isnt against the rules, and please be careful making rules about what can and cant be posted in the off topic section (if it isnt illegal or against already existing rules) as you will only start making more and more and chase more people away...

Wouldn't want to go in the direction of our government making rules and laws to cover the ones we don't already enforce...
I like the Boy!!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
I like the Boy!!!!!!
Im with you too westy

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Ohub Campfire mobile app
rage-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #13
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

Lets talk archery boys ill start I have a bow and I like to shoot cats with it

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Ohub Campfire mobile app
rage-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #14
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
Lets talk archery boys ill start I have a bow and I like to shoot cats with it

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Ohub Campfire mobile app
HOw do you like your cat deep fried or B.B.Q ????? I like mine fresh and raw!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:49 PM   #15
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
HOw do you like your cat deep fried or B.B.Q ????? I like mine fresh and raw!!!!!
Skin it and eat it with some PBR'S :beer:

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Ohub Campfire mobile app
rage-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #16
duanelane
Senior Member
 
duanelane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: BF IOWA
Posts: 1,534
duanelane will become famous soon enough
Default

What broad heads do you guys have the best luck with cat hunting. Will a rage open or is the hide to thin????...........
duanelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #17
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
What broad heads do you guys have the best luck with cat hunting. Will a rage open or is the hide to thin????...........
We find the NAP killzones do a great job!!!!! Tell do you find the chinese Rages work as well as the real ones????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:13 PM   #18
duanelane
Senior Member
 
duanelane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: BF IOWA
Posts: 1,534
duanelane will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
We find the NAP killzones do a great job!!!!! Tell do you find the chinese Rages work as well as the real ones????


Cant answer that I shoot.........made BH's good ol magnus......... or NAP thunder heads...................
duanelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com