Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default Well tommorow is the day!

Bowman, Jay Are and I are gonna throw down! ITS ON and Dredly isn't coming in last!

Walt you're going down! Adam won't even be a challenge (I'm gonna "accidentally" hit a bump and throw his bow out of the back of the truck)
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:06 PM   #2
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
Bowman, Jay Are and I are gonna throw down! ITS ON and Dredly isn't coming in last!

Walt you're going down! Adam won't even be a challenge (I'm gonna "accidentally" hit a bump and throw his bow out of the back of the truck)
listen Padawan, its on like dredly kong.....you are the one who will be crying...

This is the begining of the end for Dredly folks....I bet I get one of them to throw there bows at me.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
Bowman, Jay Are and I are gonna throw down! ITS ON and Dredly isn't coming in last!

Walt you're going down! Adam won't even be a challenge (I'm gonna "accidentally" hit a bump and throw his bow out of the back of the truck)
accidental MY ARSE....you put that bump there this morning.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:00 PM   #4
Sniper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 975
Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default

Sounds like pictures just won't do for this. Is it to late to get a film crew? I went and moved the stakes so Jay Are will have no advantage.
Bowman. Are you coming alone?

Last edited by Sniper; 06-30-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:28 PM   #5
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Sounds like pictures just won't do for this. Is it to late to get a film crew? I went and moved the stakes so Jay Are will have no advantage.
Bowman. Are you coming alone?
kind of....I am meeting a buddy of mine there, he is coming from the Island....

tell me something is Lancaster open tomorrow???

and how far is it??

I have never been there.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!

Last edited by BUNNYMAN; 06-30-2007 at 08:31 PM.
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:16 AM   #6
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

I guess telling you on here is pointless as I'll see ya in an hour but its a bit further south.
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:27 AM   #7
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,517
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

I'm gonna bet on bowman. I belive he can back up his braggin. dont let me down. I dont want to have to get a new hero.
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #8
two_shoes
YOU! Get in my belly!
 
two_shoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 900
two_shoes is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
I'm gonna bet on bowman. I belive he can back up his braggin. dont let me down. I dont want to have to get a new hero.
Yeah, first the demise of Captain America..... and then if BOWMAN get his clock cleaned, there won't be any Super Heros left.....Don't let us down BOWMAN............
oh, no pressure!
Have fun!

two_shoes
__________________
_____________________________________________
FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
'06 Mathews Apex 7
'06 Mathews Apex 7
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
-Thomas Jefferson


Eph. 2:8-10
two_shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:21 PM   #9
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......
 
BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hoosierville
Posts: 13,882
BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default

Good luck to all and happy shootin boys. Enjoy the beautiful weather. Crispies is what we need pics of.
__________________


"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:43 PM   #10
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Well Dredly dropped the ball... we think. Bowman was keeping score and he "forgot" to fill in a few boxes, Not sure if this was intentional or not Far as we know I came in last and I'll be wearing an extremely sexy black sequin skirt at camp on Friday night of the R100 think we can get 3dshoots.com spray painted on it?

Bowman shot very well and ended with a 280+ and was truly a blast to shoot with, although I don't think I've ever witnessed ANYONE shoot so darn slow.

Walt did horrible, but I blame it on the pressure... he was the only Hoyt shooter out of 3 Mathews shooters and waited until the VERY last target to put on a demonstration. Drilled a 2 inch dot at 80 yards on the 3rd shot.

Kevin (Adam's buddy) did pretty well, shot a 250+ and was gracious enough NOT to use black fletching so that I had SOMETHING to aim at... they should ban those black fletchings and make everyone shoot blaze orange!

It was an awesome day, great friends, great shoot and a great time was had by all (Except my arrows... those hated the abuse and demanded I return to shooting them at nothing but paper from now on)

Bowman and Kevin, thanks for making the haul and Jay Are, WAY TO BREAK THE 100 attendee shoot in STYLE! (117 shooters!!!!!)
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #11
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
Well Dredly dropped the ball... we think. Bowman was keeping score and he "forgot" to fill in a few boxes, Not sure if this was intentional or not Far as we know I came in last and I'll be wearing an extremely sexy black sequin skirt at camp on Friday night of the R100 think we can get 3dshoots.com spray painted on it?

Bowman shot very well and ended with a 280+ and was truly a blast to shoot with, although I don't think I've ever witnessed ANYONE shoot so darn slow.

Walt did horrible, but I blame it on the pressure... he was the only Hoyt shooter out of 3 Mathews shooters and waited until the VERY last target to put on a demonstration. Drilled a 2 inch dot at 80 yards on the 3rd shot.

Kevin (Adam's buddy) did pretty well, shot a 250+ and was gracious enough NOT to use black fletching so that I had SOMETHING to aim at... they should ban those black fletchings and make everyone shoot blaze orange!

It was an awesome day, great friends, great shoot and a great time was had by all (Except my arrows... those hated the abuse and demanded I return to shooting them at nothing but paper from now on)

Bowman and Kevin, thanks for making the haul and Jay Are, WAY TO BREAK THE 100 attendee shoot in STYLE! (117 shooters!!!!!)

IT WAS A BLAST.......and Jay Are......you are to be commended on the course you set up.....it was a very good time and a very good course....I shot better then I have in a while but still not great.....

hey walt have you ever walk back tuned that thing???
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:00 PM   #12
Jay Are
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 1,403
Jay Are will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
IT WAS A BLAST.......and Jay Are......you are to be commended on the course you set up.....it was a very good time and a very good course....I shot better then I have in a while but still not great.....

hey walt have you ever walk back tuned that thing???:tape:
Actaully no... never tuned my bow. Shoots great when I don't have to judge yardage, not sure what's wrong with it
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #13
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
Actaully no... never tuned my bow. Shoots great when I don't have to judge yardage, not sure what's wrong with it
I only ask because it seems that when you missed it was always to the left.....I would try to walk back tune and see if you can bring them in....

Not trying to give you any unsolicited help but its just what i noticed......


the novelty shots were a blast and the monkey is one of a kind.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:29 PM   #14
Jay Are
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 1,403
Jay Are will become famous soon enough
Default Here's the pictures!

Bowman: Sporting the pink phone. I hate when people can't shut off their phones... I think it was his wife calling for him to pick up a gallon of milk on his way home.
Name:  1pinky1.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  101.3 KB

Big B... showing us how it's done.

Name:  2big B.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  92.6 KB

Big D... Showing us what Michael Jackson gave him when he visited Neverland??? Nice glove!!!

Name:  3Big D.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  82.6 KB
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #15
Scottyluck
Member
 
Scottyluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 291
Scottyluck is on a distinguished road
Default

Wait a minute!! Bowman was keeping score and he ended up with the HIGH score???
Scottyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:36 PM   #16
Jay Are
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 1,403
Jay Are will become famous soon enough
Default

Using Bowman's arrow to my advantage...
Name:  6Turk1.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  103.8 KB

The Mock Campsite Target...
Name:  5Bear1.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  93.4 KB

Dredly... corection on your statement earlier... it was 2 arrows for the 80 yrd Griz.

Name:  4Griz1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  92.2 KB
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #17
Jay Are
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 1,403
Jay Are will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyluck View Post
Wait a minute!! Bowman was keeping score and he ended up with the HIGH score???
And the pencil he had, had a full eraser on it when we started and there was nothing left when we came back????
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:04 PM   #18
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
And the pencil he had, had a full eraser on it when we started and there was nothing left when we came back????
you turd It was dredly card I had to "FIX"...I was meaning to mark 5 and marked 0.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #19
Wheely
Wheely Threads
 
Wheely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,595
Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about
Default

I like those targets. I think our clubs around here need have a little more imagination.
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:12 PM   #20
Scottyluck
Member
 
Scottyluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 291
Scottyluck is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
I like those targets. I think our clubs around here need have a little more imagination.
Most clubs could benefit from a little more imagination.
Scottyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:12 PM   #21
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
you turd It was dredly card I had to "FIX"...I was meaning to mark 5 and marked 0.....
yeah SURE you were... except those spots that you left blank!

And there is a really good explanation for the glove...

Recent studies indicate it makes me look 10% cooler.

(actually I was shoveling mulch all satuday and shooting was rubbing the webbing between my thumb and finger raw so the glove helped... but it did look cool.)

Oh and speaking of "Cool" how about Bowman's "pretty in pink phone" (comple with "any man of mine" as the ringtone) and his "Does this make my butt look big" pink camera case he was all ready for a day on the range or out shopping.
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #22
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
yeah SURE you were... except those spots that you left blank!

And there is a really good explanation for the glove...

Recent studies indicate it makes me look 10% cooler.

(actually I was shoveling mulch all satuday and shooting was rubbing the webbing between my thumb and finger raw so the glove helped... but it did look cool.)

Oh and speaking of "Cool" how about Bowman's "pretty in pink phone" (comple with "any man of mine" as the ringtone) and his "Does this make my butt look big" pink camera case he was all ready for a day on the range or out shopping.

man up you girl......
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #23
kbohunt
are u a fat boy?
 
kbohunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moseley,Va
Posts: 3,237
kbohunt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kbohunt
Default Great day!

Looks like yall had a lot of fun!
But bowman ya need to get more matchin colors!
Either a black& white stripe phone,or pink shirt,pants & bow to match the phone!
__________________
kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
Arrows..beman ICS hunter
SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
FBSA-MEMBER
Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A
kbohunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #24
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
Looks like yall had a lot of fun!
But bowman ya need to get more matchin colors!
Either a black& white stripe phone,or pink shirt,pants & bow to match the phone!
its MRS BOWMANS phone....I dont own a cell phone.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:53 PM   #25
kbohunt
are u a fat boy?
 
kbohunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moseley,Va
Posts: 3,237
kbohunt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kbohunt
Default Cell phones!

I was gettin worried there bud!
I know last week you were fussin about people at the shoots using cell phones!
__________________
kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
Arrows..beman ICS hunter
SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
FBSA-MEMBER
Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A
kbohunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #26
Sniper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 975
Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
its MRS BOWMANS phone....I dont own a cell phone.....
RE: Multiple Personality Disorder.

Thanks for making the trip. It was nice to meet you and Kevin. J.A. busted butt to make sure you guys had a good shoot. He's been a ghost to his family last few months to get the shoots worth a trip like you made. That effort is paying off in attendance and shooter enjoyment. I see him at the club several times a week, and still am always surprised at what his mind comes up with.

Last edited by Sniper; 07-01-2007 at 10:49 PM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:43 AM   #27
two_shoes
YOU! Get in my belly!
 
two_shoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 900
two_shoes is on a distinguished road
Default Dredly????

I thought you guys shot with Dredly, not Michael Jackson.... note the "glove"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DredlyMJ.jpg (69.2 KB, 82 views)
__________________
_____________________________________________
FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
'06 Mathews Apex 7
'06 Mathews Apex 7
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
-Thomas Jefferson


Eph. 2:8-10
two_shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:51 AM   #28
two_shoes
YOU! Get in my belly!
 
two_shoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 900
two_shoes is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
and leave the damb cell phone in the car......
Didn't you post that nugget of wisdom in the "Getting started in 3D" thread?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1pinky1.jpg (101.3 KB, 90 views)
__________________
_____________________________________________
FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
'06 Mathews Apex 7
'06 Mathews Apex 7
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
-Thomas Jefferson


Eph. 2:8-10
two_shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:00 AM   #29
Jay Are
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 1,403
Jay Are will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
...
Oh and speaking of "Cool" how about Bowman's "pretty in pink phone" (comple with "any man of mine" as the ringtone) and his "Does this make my butt look big" pink camera case he was all ready for a day on the range or out shopping.
I'm sure these were all accessories to his outfit when he was shooting the Pink bow!
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:02 AM   #30
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post


Didn't you post that nugget of wisdom in the "Getting started in 3D" thread?
Its also important to point out that he was AT the stake when she called, holding EVERYONE up. its not like he was off the line and walked away... you can't see it in the pic but his foot is still touching the stake while he is speaking...

no wonder we had to let 10 groups shoot through.
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:25 AM   #31
two_shoes
YOU! Get in my belly!
 
two_shoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 900
two_shoes is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
Its also important to point out that he was AT the stake when she called, holding EVERYONE up. its not like he was off the line and walked away... you can't see it in the pic but his foot is still touching the stake while he is speaking...

no wonder we had to let 10 groups shoot through.
a man law was definately broken.......
__________________
_____________________________________________
FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
'06 Mathews Apex 7
'06 Mathews Apex 7
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
-Thomas Jefferson


Eph. 2:8-10
two_shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:28 AM   #32
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post
a man law was definately broken.......
you mean for the pink phone or talking on it while shooting?

I think more then one was broken.
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:34 AM   #33
two_shoes
YOU! Get in my belly!
 
two_shoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 900
two_shoes is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
you mean for the pink phone or talking on it while shooting?

I think more then one was broken.
Dredly, I stand corrected, you are right! More than one man law was broken! Do we have a list?
__________________
_____________________________________________
FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
'06 Mathews Apex 7
'06 Mathews Apex 7
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
-Thomas Jefferson


Eph. 2:8-10
two_shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:59 AM   #34
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post
Dredly, I stand corrected, you are right! More than one man law was broken! Do we have a list?
I can see a new thread coming.....
start a man law list thread.......
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:37 PM   #35
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyluck View Post
Wait a minute!! Bowman was keeping score and he ended up with the HIGH score???
Yeah you fellars should know that Bman called me and asked me ta send him my Magic pencil for this shoot.
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:32 PM   #36
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post


Didn't you post that nugget of wisdom in the "Getting started in 3D" thread?

we are all allowed one oops I forgot..... will never bring her damb phone again.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:54 PM   #37
goldflinger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Norwalk Wi
Posts: 707
goldflinger is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
Using Bowman's arrow to my advantage...
Attachment 2427

The Mock Campsite Target...
Attachment 2426

Dredly... corection on your statement earlier... it was 2 arrows for the 80 yrd Griz.

Attachment 2424
awsome setup with the campsite and bears. Makes it alot more fun.
__________________
Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?
goldflinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:56 AM   #38
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldflinger View Post
awsome setup with the campsite and bears. Makes it alot more fun.
The best part was while standing there Bowman goes "I wonder if anyone ever hits the cooler" and when we walked up there were no holes in it.

the next group comes up behind us (5 shooters) and we hear 2 arrows hit the cooler
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com