This is a bow package - Good Shooting - Quiet - Smooth - Right Handed
This bow is in excellent condition. I bought the bow on 10/04 and it has served as my backup bow since that time. It has only been in the woods on 4-5 occasions.
If you are not familiar with Kodiak's Bow Logic line, they sell new complete with an integrated Quik-Clik sight, Quik-Clik drop-away rest, and doinker stabilizer (all in the same camo as the bow). The S-Cam is very smooth and you can adjust the draw length, the valley and the let-off % without a bow press.
Though they are a small company, their bows have received solid reviews by both hunters and "experts". I have seen a few posts on archery wesites recently suggesting that the company might have gone out of business, but this is far from the truth. You can view their new website (which took them forever to get up and running) here:
The newer Bow Logic bows sport a parallel limb design. There is still a review floating around on the net about the original Bow Logic design and it can be found here if you are interested:
Here are the specs for the bow:
- Kodiak Outdoors Bow Logic 36
- Axle to Axle – 36”
- Brace Height – 7 ¼”
- Weight (Bare Bow) – 3.4 lbs.
- Draw Length – 26 ½ to 30 ½ (On the cam, adjustable without a bow press instructions on KO website)
- Draw Weight – 60 to 70 lbs
- IBO Speeds – 300+ fps
- Right Handed
- Currently set at 28” draw and 67#
- Custom integrated Quik Clik 3-pin sight w/fine adjustments requiring NO tools to set.
- Custom integrated Quik Clik drop away rest w/fine adjustments
- 7.5 Ounce Doinker Stabilizer
- Superflauge Camo
- Winner's Choice Strings & Cables (Will easily last through this hunting season)
- S-Cam is draw length adjustable from 26.5" - 30.5"
I have the original sales receipt for this bow. It retailed for $700. I am asking $400 o.b.o.
This is my first post & first time selling on this site, but you can find feedback for me at ArcheryTalk where I have the same screen name - ada33. You will also find a sales thread there for this bow and some comments from folks who have owned KO bows.
Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Pay Pal accepted. If you are interested or have any other questions, you can PM me or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for looking