Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2007, 08:22 PM   #1
JEEPINJC
Junior Member
 
JEEPINJC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greencastle, Pa
Posts: 22
JEEPINJC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JEEPINJC
Default Man that cheeseburger was good

Well Dredly your cheeseburger sure was good


And I heard we are callin the shoot the B-100 now can anybody guess why


Just pickin on ya, Sucks what happened. I wish you would have had my number there is a junkyard just outa town we could have gotten ya fixed up real cheap.

Jason
JEEPINJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:24 PM   #2
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......
 
BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hoosierville
Posts: 13,882
BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
Well Dredly your cheeseburger sure was good


And I heard we are callin the shoot the B-100 now can anybody guess why


Just pickin on ya, Sucks what happened. I wish you would have had my number there is a junkyard just outa town we could have gotten ya fixed up real cheap.

Jason
How many cheeseburgers has Bman had???

Maybe the Busted-100.
__________________


"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
Doc Holliday
Slippy for President!
 
Doc Holliday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tn.
Posts: 355
Doc Holliday is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
Well Dredly your cheeseburger sure was good


And I heard we are callin the shoot the B-100 now can anybody guess why


Just pickin on ya, Sucks what happened. I wish you would have had my number there is a junkyard just outa town we could have gotten ya fixed up real cheap.

Jason
Boo boo lip?

Please tell me Bowman didn't win.
__________________
Never buy reloads from a man named Stumpy, Lefty or Nub

http://www.thefiringline.com/HCI/molon_labe.htm
Doc Holliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:31 AM   #4
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

Well, what happened?
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:59 AM   #5
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
Well Dredly your cheeseburger sure was good


And I heard we are callin the shoot the B-100 now can anybody guess why


Just pickin on ya, Sucks what happened. I wish you would have had my number there is a junkyard just outa town we could have gotten ya fixed up real cheap.

Jason
I hope you had to eat it raw! Did RonHop ever get there? he was MIA friday when I talked to the guys
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:25 AM   #6
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
I hope you had to eat it raw! Did RonHop ever get there? he was MIA friday when I talked to the guys
No, long story.
My guages and rear taillights went out about 2 hours from home on Thursday. I didn't even have anyone look at it until Friday.
I finally got home Friday night around 9:00 PM.

I was p*ssed...

And, I still have trouble and have not had a vehicle since Friday night.

I was really looking forward to getting out there, especially since I'm not working and could have bummed around for a few days. I got screwed bigtime.

Dredly, I sent you a PM saying I may not make it. I don't know if you got it or not.

I basically have no good news to report... I would have rather been out there getting my butt kicked...

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:31 AM   #7
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
No, long story.
My guages and rear taillights went out about 2 hours from home on Thursday. I didn't even have anyone look at it until Friday.
I finally got home Friday night around 9:00 PM.

I was p*ssed...

And, I still have trouble and have not had a vehicle since Friday night.

I was really looking forward to getting out there, especially since I'm not working and could have bummed around for a few days. I got screwed bigtime.

Dredly, I sent you a PM saying I may not make it. I don't know if you got it or not.

I basically have no good news to report... I would have rather been out there getting my butt kicked...

Ron
You and me both man, I didn't get your PM and the number you put on the call list has an extra digit so we couldn't call ya. I still haven't gotten a call back from the glass company for my back window. I'll be calling them early tomorrow... then gotta go through insurance... bleh
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:44 AM   #8
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
You and me both man, I didn't get your PM and the number you put on the call list has an extra digit so we couldn't call ya. I still haven't gotten a call back from the glass company for my back window. I'll be calling them early tomorrow... then gotta go through insurance... bleh
Oh man, that was stupid on my part.
The prefix of my number needed to have the 6 removed... Holy cow, what an idiot. And, I forgot to bring a couple of things with me, including the list of numbers I printed out. Geez, I volunteer to be the scribe and I can;t even do it the right way.

What happened to you ?

Ron

Last edited by Ronhop; 07-22-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:15 PM   #9
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
Oh man, that was stupid on my part.
The prefix of my number needed to have the 6 removed... Holy cow, what an idiot. And, I forgot to bring a couple of things with me, including the list of numbers I printed out. Geez, I volunteer to be the scribe and I can;t even do it the right way.

What happened to you ?

Ron
mishap with a BBQ grill at 70 miles an hour and a back window in a Dodge dakota
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:04 AM   #10
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
mishap with a BBQ grill at 70 miles an hour and a back window in a Dodge dakota
Holy cow !!!

And I thought not having a speedometer and gas gauge was bad.

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:13 AM   #11
papito
Petering it since 06
 
papito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ulster, new york
Posts: 318
papito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to papito
Default

Dred i still feel bad about your truck.
__________________
ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker
papito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:14 AM   #12
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by papito View Post
Dred i still feel bad about your truck.
Yeah, that stinks...

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com