Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 03-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #1
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default Gotta get my new arrows in a hurry

I have been shooting my XX75 2219 at 31" out of my Jennings at 64# just fine. So when I started shooting them out of my XT at about 62# they were flying all over the place. I thought I would just up my poundage and maybe take care of it so then at 67# they still flew everywhere. So for curiosity I grabbed my old old old XX75 2018 at 28.5" and tried them. They all five went into the bullseye just fine. Now I have to decide rather quickly which new arrows I want. My buddy is bringing over his fatboys and X-cutters on wednesday to let me try them both out. I have to work until thurs. so won't get a chance to shoot before then. I thought the 2219's at 31" would be spined a little on the heavy side but not this bad. But those 2018 must be just right because they flew like bullets. So would Fatboy 400's at about 29" be right for my bow(SB XT 29" draw 65#to 73# draw weight) I also have some old X7 2114's somewhere that I think I'll tryout thursday. All I can say about this bow right now is WOW its so cool. Hey I also need a new case for it, have any of you tried out the Plano cases will they work for an XT? Well all for now see ya fella later.

Frank

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 07:33 PM   #2
JBUTLER

JBUTLER is on a distinguished road

at that poundage you'll probably need the 340's for the fatboys. pm Chris, he'll tell you exactly what you need!
JBUTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:16 PM   #3
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Jbutler is right....340's for your length and draw weight.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:43 PM   #4
bullspotter

bullspotter is on a distinguished road

sounds like its the bow causing the problems.........
bullspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:45 PM   #5
bullspotter

bullspotter is on a distinguished road

Just kidding frank, glad you finaly got your bow!! Take care and happy shooting!!
bullspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:29 AM   #6
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default Thanks guys

340's at 29" alright thanks guys for the help. And bullspotter when I first started shooting them I thought it was the bow until I shot the 2018's I had.

Frank

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 08:26 PM   #7
Radar
Story of my life

Radar will become famous soon enough

Ya frank you never can tell with those mathews! Just kidding hope your new arrows got ya poundn' the bull You'll love the carbons. I'm suprised Bowman has'nt told you it was your whisker Biscuit that was makin 'em fly everywhere.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:10 PM   #8
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Talking

Sorry to dissapoint but I just got in from shooting 300 league. So I am just seeing this. How about putting those arrows thru paper and see how big a tear you can get. If you cant get bullet holes the next best thing is really big tears. And By the way, I was going to let him figure out that it was the bizkit on hiz own. Some people may never learn

By the way tonight I shot a 300-50x. One of these days it will be 300-60x I just have that feeling.
Old 03-20-2006, 11:01 PM   #9
MoBowman

MoBowman is on a distinguished road

Lets see, a brand new XT with a whisker biscuit I thought Mathews but a sticker on all their bow's saying no whiskers Oh well, you will at least like those carbon arrows. Congrats on the new bow

MoBowman ```---------->
MoBowman is offline   Reply With Quote